• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Our first event here in the PSA, is the Halloween Special: Hypnoween Night

Scenario: The students are hosting a halloween party in the PSA, preparing to gather funds in sponsored candy give away that also features games and a little show inside PSA grounds. The students were offered customized halloween costumes by the sponsor, but when the inspector comes, something unexpected happens. The students find themselves zoning out, save for a lucky few, and are hypnotized into believing they are their costumes. Now, the remaining students and teachers must gather the hypnotized and find a way to cure them and catch the culprit before the giveaway is ruined.

(adapted from @Shammy the Shamrock 's idea)

Additional Requirements:
In your first post please post a pic or description of your costume as well as what it is, for each character you are roleplaying this event with.
How are the lucky few that aren't hypnotized chosen?

The following members are to provide and excuse or rejoin the roleplay properly until coming wednesday, under threat of being kicked by Friday and until Friday their characters will be treated as NPCs, starting wednesday:

@Bum Bear
Didn't Bum Bear say they had to be off for a month for something? I think they said they were getting moved into a new house.

yeah. i typically never get any notifications from some of the threads, the ooc and ic being the main ones and am suffering a hard time keeping up with most of the things you all do.
But that's not an issue with our OOC that's an issue of RPN's...

I should have been more clear, I was asking if when you load this page or try to, your device crashes, at times when ONLY this thread crashes

The next GM post is up! The demonstration of the gap between the students and the teachers begins.

Now, students, don't expect this to be a fair fight at all. While IC there is no cheat codes, OOC I am doubling down on the plan here.

@Shammy the Shamrock , you have permission to powergame during this fight, should you find it fitting. Your character is suppose to stomp all over the top students after all.

Enjoy the show!

Idea Idea @Trombone Roxasarass Roxasarass @Shammy the Shamrock @The Lost Soul @Noble Scion @The One Eyed Bandit @Lucem Tenebris @InternalAssumpter @Yahiro Entsuki yuckeroni yuckeroni @Rage @Tanya Degurechaff @AKKaleb @Archtoddler The Mechanist The Mechanist @Xel @Loyal Guardian @general ostruppen Leovonis Leovonis @general ostruppen @National @Bum Bear simj26 simj26 @GinkyGotBack @Kuroko @Susanoo @bakugo bakugone @All-Around NAMELESS

The GM post is on page 11, right?

Roxasarass Roxasarass (or anyone else who needs interactions)

hey did you need someone to interact with ic? or are you just busy and can't atm :0

if you want, you could join up with zacharychi and i (with lian and duriander) or i can open my other teacher michiko to you ;^)

yeah. i typically never get any notifications from some of the threads, the ooc and ic being the main ones and am suffering a hard time keeping up with most of the things you all do.
I have a couple suggestions that may or may not work.
1. You might want to double check you alert preferences and check that they are to your liking.
2. Scroll up to the top of the forums and across from the pages check that the button says "Unwatch thread" if it doesn't then you aren't currently watching the forum.

Sorry if these don't help but they are things that I've run across problems with.

1. You might want to double check you alert preferences and check that they are to your liking.
2. Scroll up to the top of the forums and across from the pages check that the button says "Unwatch thread" if it doesn't then you aren't currently watching the forum.

Sorry if these don't help but they are things that I've run across problems with.
i think one of the biggest problems is if you fail to check on a notification, it just doesn't notify you anymore because it's already notified you once

i haven't checked on the notification settings to see if there is a fix for this, but i don't think there's a way around that, just RPN's flaw.

Roxasarass Roxasarass (or anyone else who needs interactions)

hey did you need someone to interact with ic? or are you just busy and can't atm :0

if you want, you could join up with zacharychi and i (with lian and duriander) or i can open my other teacher michiko to you ;^)

sounds like a great idea. though speaking of posting, i realize i haven't posted ever since the top 3 began fighting barun nor have i checked the ic due to things distracting me so i have many things to catch up on. and regarding akira and michiko, yeah, sure. that sounds like a great idea.

though unfortunately i need to sleep as it's currently 2am here.

i checked them, i'm still watching this and my alert preferences are all checked.

sounds like a great idea. though speaking of posting, i realize i haven't posted ever since the top 3 began fighting barun nor have i checked the ic due to things distracting me so i have many things to catch up on. and regarding akira and michiko, yeah, sure. that sounds like a great idea.

though unfortunately i need to sleep as it's currently 2am here.
great! when you're ready then feel free to tag me either ic or ooc. hopefully by the time you're up and ready to go i'll have a post for her, all good for you to reply to

you sleep now and you sleep well <3

i checked them, i'm still watching this and my alert preferences are all checked.
yeah that's just rpn then, you get one notification for replies in a thread :\

Dolches Dolches heyyy b you haven't updated the time on your post :^( could you also add the time at the end of the post too? please and thank you <3

after i get some breakfast imma whip up these posts and you'll get a fresh one in a while :lenny:

Dolches Dolches heyyy b you haven't updated the time on your post :^( could you also add the time at the end of the post too? please and thank you <3

after i get some breakfast imma whip up these posts and you'll get a fresh one in a while :lenny:
I changed it.

Also, Breakfast? I already had lunch lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back