• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I am having such a difficult time deciding where to start Vertigo off at. I can't figure out how to integrate his thoughts on the fight while still being there... I wanna take the easy way out and start him in the nurses office checking on Dea which would make a decent amount of sense since he'd want to check and make sure she'd be good for the tour later, as well as to know his students if he's already been given the roster. That also means he would have been silent with the other teachers which is totally not his character though >||||< Uggggh I don't know.

The pain is understandable. Luckily for me though, the personality I'm working on is easy to have stay silent and not bother to care.

I am having such a difficult time deciding where to start Vertigo off at. I can't figure out how to integrate his thoughts on the fight while still being there... I wanna take the easy way out and start him in the nurses office checking on Dea which would make a decent amount of sense since he'd want to check and make sure she'd be good for the tour later, as well as to know his students if he's already been given the roster. That also means he would have been silent with the other teachers which is totally not his character though >||||< Uggggh I don't know.
Uh? What fight?

If you didn't participate in that fight...
Hmm I meant his overall thoughts on the students, and Tokage's holding back. Something similar to what Masaru and Mao did on the sidelines. Honestly I'm just gonna start him in the nurse's office.

No, it isn't... It's just a place to put the PSA art on. It's a place for the art group you formed
Ah okay I was unsure if that was a public art section or an Art Team section. Since what would be put up would greatly differ as a result.

Our first event here in the PSA, is the Halloween Special: Hypnoween Night

Scenario: The students are hosting a halloween party in the PSA, preparing to gather funds in sponsored candy give away that also features games and a little show inside PSA grounds. The students were offered customized halloween costumes by the sponsor, but when the inspector comes, something unexpected happens. The students find themselves zoning out, save for a lucky few, and are hypnotized into believing they are their costumes. Now, the remaining students and teachers must gather the hypnotized and find a way to cure them and catch the culprit before the giveaway is ruined.

(adapted from @Shammy the Shamrock 's idea)

Additional Requirements:
In your first post please post a pic or description of your costume as well as what it is, for each character you are roleplaying this event with.
Hold on. If our character dresses up as someone with a personality that is the polar opposite of theirs, will they act like the character or themselves?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back