• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I hate the fact I keep getting interrupted and being unable to finish these updates *sigh*

Well, going to another birthday now... See ya later

I've been under the weather in recent times, still feeling not feeling well at all. I'm probably stay off the internet until Tuesday or Wednesday so I get better. Sorry not letting y'all know sooner.

I might need to take some grammar class while I'm away, thanks for understanding guys Idea Idea Strawberraki Strawberraki .

Also, I'm still not giving up on the NGNL RP, it's something I've always wanted to do hopefully It'll as fun and entertaining as the show itself.

Last edited:
My life has been busy as heck the past few days! Can somebody link those links to help us newbies gets started? I'm having hard time finding them! Sorry for the trouble!

Summery Points & Links

The RP Started with a monster fight and flashbacks to the exam (I'd recommend Ignoring this for now and reading later)
Then we go the Time skip to the orientation day and Principal's speech (I'd recommend looking at this)
Next They are told to head into the combat building (Again skim)
A demonstration fight occurs between Shiri Dea and Tarou (Top three students) against Tokage (A Teacher) (Try to read this)
The teacher wins, Dea is sent to the Nurse, and the principal sends everyone off to get some leisure time before they get the tour from the teachers (JUMP IN HERE)
Everyone is generally separating and creating groups depending on what they plan to do. EX some wanna find the dorms, some plan to visit Dea, some are just chilling.

Last edited:
Lmao it's no problem! I thought my curse of breaking codes spread to you and the links died while making it xD
All of my codes break one of twice a week. I'm still trying to figure out how to image float my girl's pic without making the whole of my IC post become a link ^.^
I don't even touch half the code I wanna since I always manage to mess it up >.<

I am having such a difficult time deciding where to start Vertigo off at. I can't figure out how to integrate his thoughts on the fight while still being there... I wanna take the easy way out and start him in the nurses office checking on Dea which would make a decent amount of sense since he'd want to check and make sure she'd be good for the tour later, as well as to know his students if he's already been given the roster. That also means he would have been silent with the other teachers which is totally not his character though >||||< Uggggh I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back