• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Ay lmao guys my little sister hasn't watched a single episode of BNHA and she's already been through the entirety of r34 for Deku x All Might bullshit.

not really its just tedious and pretty heavy to rifle through all those pages.
Ah, then as instructed please change your answer to B or C. Option A is only for those experiencing that issue. Your option will still count towards A if you count C and A is otherwise close to reaching B

Okay, Idea Idea , I'm a bit confused.
1. Did you make another IC post? Because in announcements it said that theres a new GM post.
2. Will the halloween event take place in the IC or somewhere else?

I finished watching the finale for season 2..... I'm legitimately worried about what's gonna happen to Deku and company. My Hero Academia is quickly turning into one of the best Tv shows of all time. Anime or otherwise.

Also, I think I'll tough out the cold and hang out here. But I seriously can't grasp what I just saw....I'm certainly looking foward to season 3.

Okay, Idea Idea , I'm a bit confused.
1. Did you make another IC post? Because in announcements it said that theres a new GM post.
2. Will the halloween event take place in the IC or somewhere else?
1. That annoucement is far from recen though... the only announcement I made in the last week was the one about the people that are in danger of getting kicked out.

2. The halloween event takes place in the special events section, as stated in the intro to that section. All special events are roleplayed there as they don't affect anything in the main roleplay, apart from perhaps earning you some QEP or experience as a player. These special events are temporary and once their period ends, they are permanently closed to further replies.

I finished watching the finale for season 2..... I'm legitimately worried about what's gonna happen to Deku and company. My Hero Academia is quickly turning into one of the best Tv shows of all time. Anime or otherwise.

Also, I think I'll tough out the cold and hang out here. But I seriously can't grasp what I just saw....I'm certainly looking foward to season 3.
Oh boy if you think THIS was awesome, then let me, as a manga reader, recommend some pills for the heart for S3.

1. That annoucement is far from recen though... the only announcement I made in the last week was the one about the people that are in danger of getting kicked out.

2. The halloween event takes place in the special events section, as stated in the intro to that section. All special events are roleplayed there as they don't affect anything in the main roleplay, apart from perhaps earning you some QEP or experience as a player. These special events are temporary and once their period ends, they are permanently closed to further replies.

1. ... *Facepalm* My bad then XD. Not gonna pester you too much to make your next post then.

2. Gotcha.

Does anyone else find this sorta thing a bit passive aggressive? Like it sounds like an angry mom scorning their child.

now.... i disappear for the rest of the day to work on my homework lolol
*jazz music and rain at night with streetlights*
Little did we know, we'd never see yuckeroni ever again, as if she just disappeared. Some of us decided to move on, others decided to try and look for her, and yet, others decided to ship Octavia and literally anybody except Toujou. Immediately, the group split in two. it was either Octavia x Toujou or Octavia x Kuma, though, in the end, the group came back together when the other side finally realized that Hans Solo dies at the end.

I am bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back