• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

he'll never know what she gets with his money
He just catches her buying something embarrassing.
Duriander: L-lián?! What's on that book cover? Why are they na-
Lián: If you tell anybody about this, your grandma is going to go to heaven after you.
Duriander: *Cowardly nodding*

New headcanon: Lián is a doujin fiend.

Lián: If you tell anybody about this, your grandma is going to go to heaven after you.

Extra Headcanon: Kaoru is the one she's buying from. (Cause she's an artist)

she has to fill the empty void in her heart somehow :/

she has to fill the empty void in her heart somehow :/
Extra Headcanon: Kaoru is the one she's buying from. (Cause she's an artist)
Kaoru: Is there something missing from your life? Do you just want someone to love you, even though it's impossible due to your personality turning pimps off, and your standards being higher than the people who deal with you daily get to cope with your abuse? Try out some douji-
Lián: GIVE ME THE THE GOOD STUFF BEFORE I KI- I mean, I would like the newest volume.

Well, peeps, from what I can tell, I'm gonna need to expand QEP prices, cause your QEP's about to explode!

Just to clarify what I am about to do: You will now receive QEP according to my gut feeling of which criteria you matched, tripled (as per the vote decision, I am to classify what QEP to give according to how I feel it is more fitting for each).

Still, fear not if you feel you will end up hurt by this! To give an example Trombone Trombone is about to give a jump from 190 QEP to 532 QEP

However, because I am increasing prices, minor QEP purchases tonight will still be done with today's prices. They will not get or expend your first purchase discount. Changes to combat-related matters will not be permitted in these purchases.
Getting to the 5k(even more after the prices go up) will sure be a long road :v

Kaoru: Is there something missing from your life? Do you just want someone to love you, even though it's impossible due to your personality turning pimps off, and your standards being higher than the people who deal with you daily get to cope with your abuse? Try out some douji-
Lián: GIVE ME THE THE GOOD STUFF BEFORE I KI- I mean, I would like the newest volume.
She really would though! Kaoru doesn't give a damn what people think about her, she'd advertise in class.

I think the only one I’m fine waiting to use is Crappy Copy because I still got a lot of work to do and the quirk should be saved for second year xD

tenor.gif

HTTP3BhMS5uYXJ2aWkuY29tLzU2OTgvOTk1YzRkMmE0Nzk2NTNiY2NlMGYzMDRiYjYyZmM1N2ZiOWJhYTg3OV9ocS5naWYlog.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back