• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Before I post, what exactly did any of you not like about my previous post?

(This is the 3rd time I've asked this and the only way for me to stop sucking is for people to tell what's wrong.)

Whoa that's a bigggg jump there. I choked on air when I saw my points. I was shocked I have so many.
Well, I was shocked you were so passionate and helpful from the getgo, but you were impressive enough that you even made me promote you to co-GM in less than a week. Contribution is rewarded in this roleplay, and you sir gave one heck of a contribution in your stay so far. Keep it up!
PS: Plus, artists get extra points, they are rare and valuable.

Drool Jibril.gif

After it’s all done, I’ll have lunch rush make you whatever you want! :)
How about we start with some coffee?
HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEveXB3bXlnOTNyZjViRy9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif

Well, I was shocked you were so passionate and helpful from the getgo, but you were impressive enough that you even made me promote you to co-GM in less than a week. Contribution is rewarded in this roleplay, and you sir gave one heck of a contribution in your stay so far. Keep it up!
PS: Plus, artists get extra points, they are rare and valuable.
Hehe most just refer to me as obsessive ^.^ I'm rather used to putting in 110% as I need to bargain with my friends to be social human beings and hang out with me~

I've been thinking of becoming a co-gm but I think there are too many now for me to make too much of an impact tbh.

Before I post, what exactly did any of you not like about my previous post?

(This is the 3rd time I've asked this and the only way for me to stop sucking is for people to tell what's wrong.)

i think you're doing great honey keep it up
I don't believe that, since both of the posts I've quoted got WAY more likes than my last IC post.

Also, this is pissing me off because everyone keeps dodging my questions, so I'm gonna take a break for today.

I don't believe that, since both of the posts I've quoted got WAY more likes than my last IC post.

Also, this is pissing me off because everyone keeps dodging my questions, so I'm gonna take a break for today.
Watch that get more likes than anything I've done IC.

personally i dont like ic posts for anything besides “i’ve read it.” same applies to ooc.

idk bout anyone else, but i dont think likes amount to anything. you’re posts are fine :/

but if a break is what you need, then take it. we’ll be here waiting for you <3

I've basically had to skim half the IC posts lately because of how busy I've been with updates

I mostly like IC posts only when that post is an interaction with my character.

People like posts they've read. People don't read IC posts. They're long and very time consuming. They only read what's related to them and skim everything else, if that. OOC posts are short and you can read pages of OOC in the same time it takes to read a single IC post. So since they're actually being read by numerous people, they get numerous likes. Like on IC posts, or likes in general really, don't mean anything. So don't worry about them.

Alright, so I don't have the strength to type any more, so I'm gonna go to bed. I'll try to wake up extra early to finish everything though, as I also have to warn some members that their permitted absense will soon expire.

On a somewhat unrelated note, if you have any friends into boku no hero, be sure to give them a shout out for this RP!

Alright, so I don't have the strength to type any more, so I'm gonna go to bed. I'll try to wake up extra early to finish everything though, as I also have to warn some members that their permitted absense will soon expire.

On a somewhat unrelated note, if you have any friends into boku no hero, be sure to give them a shout out for this RP!
GOOD NIGHT IDEA!!! <3 <3

Currently attempting to~

Night! I’ll make sure to have Lunch rush make you a perfect breakfast when you get up c:
Oh, one last thing before I go. I couldn't set the links yet, but B BlueClover I have a gift for you:
Boku No Hero: Peace Sign Academia Quirk Donation
QUIRK DONATION

I got the last one wondering what someone like Shouto’s sister would have quirk wise
large.jpg

So I looked at the hair and thought ice with only a little fire :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back