• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

View attachment 358120
Idea Idea
PRESENTINGGGGGGGGG The ART TEAM'S FIRST PROJECT
THE SCHOOL LOGO

Since the School Logo is something that is going to be a real symbol of the RP, Shammy (*CoughTHEONLYOTHERMEMBERCough*) and I decided we should get our revised model to be approved or Send back to the drawing board publicly.
(Don't expect this with anything this one is special)
We're currently thinking on an opposite to UA Color scheme. Where the peace sign would be red, the four compartments black, and the A a blue color.
As Always We Invite Everyone To Consider and Reach Out To Join Our Lovely PSA Art Team​
Questions:
1. why only an A?
2. What do you mean "Real Symbol of the RP"?

Things to Remember:
1. The PSA is a homage to All Might. There should be something it that would remind one of All Might.

Questions:
1. why only an A?
2. What do you mean "Real Symbol of the RP"?

Things to Remember:
1. The PSA is a homage to All Might. There should be something it that would remind one of All Might.
1. We Tried to get PSA in with out looking awkward but ran into challenges we figured the academy inside of a litteral peace sign would be a nice way to invoke the name without looking to detailed to be a school crest.
2. Sorry maybe symbol wasn't right but rather crest? School logos are typically on everything, uniforms, handbooks, etc.

As For the things to remember
We will take this into account as we bring it back into revision~

1. We Tried to get PSA in with out looking awkward but ran into challenges we figured the academy inside of a litteral peace sign would be a nice way to invoke the name without looking to detailed to be a school crest.
2. Sorry maybe symbol wasn't right but rather crest? School logos are typically on everything, uniforms, handbooks, etc.

As For the things to remember
We will take this into account as we bring it back into revision~
Ah, that's what you meant by Symbol. I thought you were implying this was supposed to be made our official symbol OOC, something which would not be the art team's decision, but either mine or a community vote's.

Ah, that's what you meant by Symbol. I thought you were implying this was supposed to be made our official symbol OOC, something which would not be the art team's decision, but either mine or a community vote's.
YUP definitely bad word choice. That's actually why we haven't colored it yet since even something like school colors fall outta our area. Didn't mean to imply that sorry~

View attachment 358120
Idea Idea
PRESENTINGGGGGGGGG The ART TEAM'S FIRST PROJECT
THE SCHOOL LOGO

Since the School Logo is something that is going to be a real symbol of the RP, Shammy (*CoughTHEONLYOTHERMEMBERCough*) and I decided we should get our revised model to be approved or Send back to the drawing board publicly.
(Don't expect this with anything this one is special)
We're currently thinking on an opposite to UA Color scheme. Where the peace sign would be red, the four compartments black, and the A a blue color.
As Always We Invite Everyone To Consider and Reach Out To Join Our Lovely PSA Art Team​
Maybe, so it has something to do with All Might, you could take his belt buckle and slap 'PSA' on top of it.

Maybe, so it has something to do with All Might, you could take his belt buckle and slap 'PSA' on top of it.
Thank you for the suggestion we shall make a drafting of the concept as well.
Also Join Us Join Us Join Us
(Just kidding don't let me pressure you)

Thank you for the suggestion we shall make a drafting of the concept as well.
Also Join Us Join Us Join Us
(Just kidding don't let me pressure you)
I can make that in illustrator or Corel once i regain access to my PC on monday.
Also, i'll probably join :v

Well, peeps, from what I can tell, I'm gonna need to expand QEP prices, cause your QEP's about to explode!

Just to clarify what I am about to do: You will now receive QEP according to my gut feeling of which criteria you matched, tripled (as per the vote decision, I am to classify what QEP to give according to how I feel it is more fitting for each).

Still, fear not if you feel you will end up hurt by this! To give an example Trombone Trombone is about to give a jump from 190 QEP to 532 QEP

However, because I am increasing prices, minor QEP purchases tonight will still be done with today's prices. They will not get or expend your first purchase discount. Changes to combat-related matters will not be permitted in these purchases.

BABB452B-AAA0-4E88-8659-C34BE53A2C60.jpeg 081665C9-5EBE-46E6-98AB-F93EC41D67A0.jpeg
Quirk art drop! Decided to give my quirks some characters because why not :3

Also was listening to some Hamilton animatics and I think I might have made the guy with the hermes quirk look like Aaron Burr slightly.

Ok, peeps. I don't think I have energy left to do it today, but I will be finishing my big updates tomorrow. Any who want to throw suggestions for special events for the PSA, now's your chance!

PS: Also tomorrow, opening of our first side arc, the halloween hypno arc (credit to B BlueClover ), on a brand new section of the RP
What's to oldest the costumes can be? Ex. If I want Duriander to be dressed as Star Platinum for it, could I?
:O

Yaaaaay! :3

Riba Aizawa shall live! Any ideas for your characters costume, guys? :3
A punk rockstar with a weird multi colored mohawk, so at the end he immediately has to fix his hair.
It's a little event for october, where one changes their pic eveyr day to celebrate, according to a theme:

c32d99db-442b-494f-b703-a9f2b3abf890.jpg
You fuckers better have a good profile pic for candy.
ah yes

both of lián’s bitches in one room
They secretly conspire against Lián with each other.
Still, it's a magical number. It has to mean something, like 42. You should use it somewhere in the Rp. :v
AREA 51. THE VILLAIN FOR THE HALLOWEEN HYPNO ARC IS AN ALIEN.
im gonna be the schoolyard bully who demands your lunch money

except it's the QEP

"hand it over, loser!"

QEP is non-transferable

Money is transferable though

welp;;

lunch money it is then
Duriander's new diet plan: He doesn't eat because Lian steals his money for bullshit.
Reporter: So, how did you become the number 1 hero?
Lian: I bullied the weak.
*Silence in the studio*
BREAKING NEWS!!

It has been revealed that the number 1 hero, (forgot her hero name) otherwise know as Lián Shimizu, used to bully kids while she was young. Another hero, Rush, has come to the studio to defend (Hero Lián.)
Rush: I've know her since highschool, and she might've been a bit of a bad person, but she has never stolen anything.

Duriander ain't a snitch.

What's to oldest the costumes can be? Ex. If I want Duriander to be dressed as Star Platinum for it, could I?

A punk rockstar with a weird multi colored mohawk, so at the end he immediately has to fix his hair.

You fuckers better have a good profile pic for candy.

AREA 51. THE VILLAIN FOR THE HALLOWEEN HYPNO ARC IS AN ALIEN.

Duriander's new diet plan: He doesn't eat because Lian steals his money for bullshit.
[/border][/div]
BREAKING NEWS!!

It has been revealed that the number 1 hero, (forgot her hero name) otherwise know as Lián Shimizu, used to bully kids while she was young. Another hero, Rush, has come to the studio to defend (Hero Lián.)
Rush: I've know her since highschool, and she might've been a bit of a bad person, but she has never stolen anything.
Meanwhile Kaoru shows up and literally throws the most obvious shade ever.

Kaoru: I guess after all you woulddddddd know best~

hey, lian does that everyday too. whenever those two start acting better than her she's gotta step it up, ykno

he'll never know what she gets with his money
(forgot her hero name)
it's steampunk heheh

GOOD otherwise lian watches him from the distance, glaring at him, making sure he doesnt say anything bad about her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back