• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

When Avery finally snaps:
640.jpg

That's really odd is that like the average amount after completing a character?
for like 5 straight pages everyone was somehow having 51 QEP from their character (I am gonna start counting the QEP from roleplay/OOC action after I finish counting the character QEP).

Fortunately JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles just broke the rule, I was starting to think sh*t was rigged or somethin

for like 5 straight pages everyone was somehow having 51 QEP from their character (I am gonna start counting the QEP from roleplay/OOC action after I finish counting the character QEP).

Fortunately JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles just broke the rule, I was starting to think sh*t was rigged or somethin
Still, it's a magical number. It has to mean something, like 42. You should use it somewhere in the Rp. :v

I still think having enough getting 51 straight to notice it means that somewhere it's oddly skewed.

Cleaned Up Logo.JPG
Idea Idea
PRESENTINGGGGGGGGG The ART TEAM'S FIRST PROJECT
THE SCHOOL LOGO

Since the School Logo is something that is going to be a real symbol of the RP, Shammy (*CoughTHEONLYOTHERMEMBERCough*) and I decided we should get our revised model to be approved or Send back to the drawing board publicly.
(Don't expect this with anything this one is special)
We're currently thinking on an opposite to UA Color scheme. Where the peace sign would be red, the four compartments black, and the A a blue color.
As Always We Invite Everyone To Consider and Reach Out To Join Our Lovely PSA Art Team​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back