• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Yeah, because i was waiting for Idea with the Tarou portion, and because i simply don't know how to go about that situation. All that Nero is doing, is just staring at Tarou and my baldie isn't the type of guy that would confront that person about it. :v
I'm sure you could monologue on how it made you feel, my latest posts have been nothing but monologues XD

I wanted to respond with a GIF of when Uraka was all pumped for the Sports Festival like "I'm going to do my best" "I said I was going to do my best!" and I could not find one, so take this instead:
ce6.gif
XD

I can tell you for a fact that it most certainly didn't. I'm not saying your phone didn't crash, by the size of the OOC was most certainly not the cause.
It only slows down whenever I get into this ooc

Idea Idea

Hey y'all. Sorry to drop by so suddenly but I'm going to have to go on a small hiatus. Like a few weeks. I may be able to drop in once in a while but no promises. I don't think I can make a post since I should be sleeping now so.... yeah, sorry bout' this. Hope to see you guys soon until then.

IMG_0457.JPG
Annnnnd today we have a quick concept sketch of a drawer and desk set tricked out with items bought over the school year to get fired up about the Art Team Of PSA!
Although this is still not just a concept, and a rushed sketch in school type at that, the only way we're gonna be able to proceed in the process of making Offical Art for our lovely RP is through group effort.
And with that I invite you all to consider joining the PSA Art Team~

View attachment 358056
Annnnnd today we have a quick concept sketch of a drawer and desk set tricked out with items bought over the school year to get fired up about the Art Team Of PSA!
Although this is still not just a concept, and a rushed sketch in school type at that, the only way we're gonna be able to proceed in the process of making Offical Art for our lovely RP is through group effort.
Unfortunately I suck at art- XD

View attachment 358056
I'll consider it :V

Unfortunately I suck at art- XD
No Such Thing. Everyone has a starting point. The second you start to get to satisfied with your work you cease to improve. Even if you feel like your art isn't good so long as you keep trying you'll see great leaps in ability.

Actually now that I think about it what's the page limit cap for this website? Do we have one?

Hmm the mobile site works pretty well for me. I mean besides signing me out every time I lose signal anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back