• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Idea Idea Sent it in a PM, the Quirk idea is at the bottom.

Actually the more I typed it out, the more I kind of want to change it to match how I imagine Jiro. Sorry that its long and is going to be time-consuming to look over >~< I am very open to what you have to say about it though!

Idea Idea Sent it in a PM, the Quirk idea is at the bottom.

Actually the more I typed it out, the more I kind of want to change it to match how I imagine Jiro. Sorry that its long and is going to be time-consuming to look over >~< I am very open to what you have to say about it though!
It took me longer than it should have to realize that your character is probably named Jiro.

Welllllll Reviewing Characters is GM work so it's not reallyyyyy distracting just shifting jobs.

Yes, but is sorting through trash a GM's job?
Me in my truest form:
vndCWi4.png

Yes, but is sorting through trash a GM's job?
Me in my truest form:
vndCWi4.png
Oi don't say that about yourself. You're a dedicated player who is just not used to my way of GMing, that is perfectly normal. You're great and you're gonna be even better in time, so stand up and cheer up, ok? :)

d34.gif

Ah yes... I wanted to wait for Idea Idea to respond first, but i guess i really should get that post out. I know it's frustrating to wait, but i'm currently pc-less. I'll try to borrow a laptop and get the response today or tomorrow. Sorry about the wait.
But you got a post out after mine that didn't have your character interacting with mine ;^;

Oi don't say that about yourself. You're a dedicated player who is just not used to my way of GMing, that is perfectly normal. You're great and you're gonna be even better in time, so stand up and cheer up, ok? :)

View attachment 358032

I wanted to respond with a GIF of when Uraka was all pumped for the Sports Festival like "I'm going to do my best" "I said I was going to do my best!" and I could not find one, so take this instead:
ce6.gif

But you got a post out after mine that didn't have your character interacting with mine ;^;
Yeah, because i was waiting for Idea with the Tarou portion, and because i simply don't know how to go about that situation. All that Nero is doing, is just staring at Tarou and my baldie isn't the type of guy that would confront that person about it. :v

Users who are viewing this thread

Back