• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

tumblr_mwszq1PGd71t1ctcco1_250.jpg

I love these hairless abominations so much
disturbing

Villian: You can’t beat me! I know your every attack!
Aya: Crap...we can’t do this alone....Have any plans?
Setsou: One *Uses phone*
Villain: Now my special move! Tetonic
*Music Plays*
....is that....running in the-
*Charges right at the villian*
Riba: *EARRAPE SCREECH*

Aya: Nice plan!
I wonder if there is someone whi's quirk is having a body that makes intro songs and stuff , and they've just been secretly there in all of BnHA

Hey is there still room in this RP? (not a noob, just forgot previous account password and email password)
Idea Idea can I join...said in the rules I have to tag you.
Yup, otherwise I wouldn't be able to keep track of everyone.

Welcome! You seem to have already posted a character so it's a little late to say this, but do read our rules and other information to make sure you really want to join, and if you do, welcome to the PSA!

cb793a3276b2741d2c3c3a2360e319f5--game-character-design-character-sketches.jpg

Psy "Ian" Kikian

BASICS

Desired Hero Name
Wolf's Clothing
Chosen Extra Class
Support
Height
6'2"

Personal & Background

PERSONALITY
Ian is a talkative introvert. He will try his best to push himself to talk to people during prolonged invovlevment; however, he is the most relaxed when he is in his corner snoozing away the hours. He is fairly relaxed on everything, from not pushing away an outcast to not caring about a death. He has settled that his mind is just accepting rather than not caring. He has had his own worries about being to selfish, which does do subtle selfish acts constantly through scheming, he thinks he is doing better. He does have the problem of overthinking and rationalizing far different of a person's personality; he will find himself comfortable with anyone. He will, lazily, trust a stranger that asks to borrow money. He might be a bit of mess, but he usually plans ahead to get a job done when needed-making sure the plan is as close to the deadline as possible. Ian's constant mindset is to always keeps things simple.

Relationships:
Mother - He is okay with her. They have the best time when absolutely silent with eachother, merely enjoying each
other's company.
Background
He grew up on a sheep herding island. His family was the only one of a dozen that lived on the island.
He was home schooled by a luke-warm mother and a father that had big dreams. Ian and his little sister would spend most of their days enjoying the sheep and the lush forest of the island with jovial energy. One day, his father finally decides it is time to make his dream come true-to become a hero. His father abandons the family for a few months. Ian and Ian's mother figure that the man will return eventually, Ian hopeful; mother saying such a dream was laughable. Ian's little sister was horribly worried for her father. Ian's father started to come back for periods of two days(in rags and a shut mouth), then he would leave again. Ian's little sister would complain to Ian every night of their father being so complicated about whatever he was doing. The last time Ian saw his father was in rags and blood this time. He told Ian to not tell anyone that it was going to be his last time. His father began walking to the edge of the island. His father jumped into the sea. Little did either know, the little sister was watching the whole time. She quickly made a crude raft and went into the sea to Ian's dismay. The bodies of a little girl and older man was found 3 days later.

Quirk
Strange Dreams - A Emission type quirk. Ian can create enclosed energy barriers around sentient beings that are strengthened by the emotion of both the being and Ian(Note: Ian can make a sole barrier around himself strengthen by himself alone). The barriers are powered by the strongest emotion of the individual(s) when the barrier is created and amplifies that emotion in it's current state by, in layman's language, x2 through the brain. Once the barrier dissipate or individual(s) reach limit to mental stress, that an amplification of one emotion causes, the emotion will be absent from that individual for an hour or less,the less mental stress the individual had when barrier disappears-the less time it takes; however, time is added equivalent to how regularly an individual has the emotion during the last week. Ian has only created sphere barrier; these barriers can also partially enclose an individual. For example, someone's hand can have a barrier that covers their hand and and allows the wrist outside enclosure. Air passes through barriers, not water. Their is little friction to the barriers, possible to roll like a hamster ball. It is easier for Ian to make a barrier that go around an individual than smaller barriers or multiple barriers.

Power Fantasy - First, creates a barrier powered by tiredness and quickly dissipates it. He quickly creates a barrier around himself fueled by anger, thus giving him a extreme amplified anger. When he is about to reach his mental limit, he punches an enemy with his fist being encased in a second barrier-further amplifies anger- and punches foe. After such feat,
he will be exhausted and barrier will disappear.

EXTRA

Likes: Catfish, music, German cuisine. Dislikes: dogs, forks, and upper class society.

Fears: Becoming his father.

Mannerism - Has the talent of feeling tired 24/7, if he chooses. He tries and can sleep in any circumstance.

Theme Song

Hero Costume

3b47572bbfdd715a4feeb646f9f217e3--boy-character-character-concept.jpg

Why do you do this to me? I was posting something and then I saw this and I freaked out thinking I posted something into the Character Sheet topic. I demand some compensation for the heart attack you have just induced.

Is there a problem?

Oh no XD
I was posting here, and while it was loading it showed their character sheet posted so I thought I had posted in the character sheet topic. Had a "oh shit" moment then realized that they were just sharing a form

Although I kind of want to ask about a Quirk idea I have, or even see if the background (or history at least) of my character checks out . . . But I guess that would go into question after I post them and get them reviewed though.

Although I kind of want to ask about a Quirk idea I have, or even see if the background (or history at least) of my character checks out . . . But I guess that would go into question after I post them and get them reviewed though.
I mean, you can confirm them right now if you want, I don't mind.

If anyone is interested in how my character creation is going, I think I have settled on this being their theme song:

watch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back