• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

5941851227d1736d53ea985fa6124c7c.jpg

So the major points are where there are NPC Posts
The RP Started with a monster fight and flashbacks to the exam (I'd recommend Ignoring this for now and reading later)
Then we go the Time skip to the orientation day and Principal's speech (I'd recommend looking at this)
Next They are told to head into the combat building (Again skim)
A demonstration fight occurs between Shiri Dea and Tarou (Top three students) against Tokage (A Teacher) (Try to read this)
The teacher wins, Dea is sent to the Nurse, and the principal sends everyone off to get some leisure time before they get the tour from the teachers (JUMP IN HERE)
Everyone is generally separating and creating groups depending on what they plan to do. EX some wanna find the dorms, some plan to visit Dea, some are just chilling.

Links:
Announcement Post:
Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

Beginning Of The Fight

Fight End & Dismissal:
Note: the hero in that monster fight was the monster

August August First Your Art's Awesome Even Incomplete
Second like Idea said the RP has started to develop an art team for drawing concepts and official art work if this is something that interests you we'd love to have you. I'm on mobile so I can't describe it as well as I'd like but I'll make a post with better words later ^.^

August August First Your Art's Awesome Even Incomplete
Second like Idea said the RP has started to develop an art team for drawing concepts and official art work if this is something that interests you we'd love to have you. I'm on mobile so I can't describe it as well as I'd like but I'll make a post with better words later ^.^

Oh that sounds fun! I'd love to take part, well at least after I whip up a character.
I seriously spent 4 hours last night just brainstorming, and so far I have like three versions that have alternate versions .____. It's become a convoluted spiral

Oh that sounds fun! I'd love to take part, well at least after I whip up a character.
I seriously spent 4 hours last night just brainstorming, and so far I have like three versions that have alternate versions .____. It's become a convoluted spiral
Sounds exciting do they all have different personalities too?

Sounds exciting do they all have different personalities too?

I think they seem kind of similar but at the core are slightly different.
One would be more angry, while the other seems angry but is actually really sad.
Or a good blend of the two.
Or not as angry, more softened up @.@

Even i spent a couple weeks figuring out my character's quirks. You're fine

I think they seem kind of similar but at the core are slightly different.
One would be more angry, while the other seems angry but is actually really sad.
Or a good blend of the two.
Or not as angry, more softened up @.@
I advise the blend. Since if a character only has one side to them they won't get approved.

Application to become co-GM
Idea Idea
BriiAngelic
Kaoru Kurosawa & Vertigo
I'd like to become a co-GM because I am unhealthily attached to this RP, and truly want to do what I can to see it stay alive for as long as possible. I intend to be able to bring a visuals (Art to make it quicker for new joiners to visualize concepts) and organization aspects (I'd really like to make a "Summery up until this point" area in the extra page referring to what happened in the IC Thread week to week) to the rp? I'd like to think that I'd be a good choice for the job because I'd still want to do this all even if I don't wind up being a co-GM. As for my favorite character? Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya. With Momo as a VERY close second.​

*Fun fact I almost misspelled my own username
Hey ! Sorry I didn't see this early, but form accepted!

ughhhhhhh i’ve been sick since yesterday so im gonna stay home

this’ll give me the chance to finally finish my 2nd teacher!!! i was working on her a little bit yesterday so im halfway done whew.

i would have finished her earlier had i not got swamped with schoolwork :/

ughhhhhhh i’ve been sick since yesterday so im gonna stay home

this’ll give me the chance to finally finish my 2nd teacher!!! i was working on her a little bit yesterday so im halfway done whew.

i would have finished her earlier had i not got swamped with schoolwork :/
Awww, hope you feel better soon Yucke! Don't know where we'd be without ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back