• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

77b40443dc0aa2ae5623376174ba26fb.jpg

Even i spent a couple weeks figuring out my character's quirks. You're fine

I'm trying to figure out how my character's quirk work, if there are any effects.
Its going to be a mix of two quirks, or maybe just similar to one of their parent's quirks.

I think I might sketch out examples of how it works since I'm struggling with explanations @.@
Actually if the whole sketching how my quirk works ends up coming out good, maybe I'll look over people's explanation of how their quirks work and sketch them out for fun.

I'm trying to figure out how my character's quirk work, if there are any effects.
Its going to be a mix of two quirks, or maybe just similar to one of their parent's quirks.

I think I might sketch out examples of how it works since I'm struggling with explanations @.@
Actually if the whole sketching how my quirk works ends up coming out good, maybe I'll look over people's explanation of how their quirks work and sketch them out for fun.
maybe, but I'm still gonna need the explanation in words. I can't be certain with images alone

maybe, but I'm still gonna need the explanation in words. I can't be certain with images alone

Oh yeah, I'll definitely write it out. I just need a visual example for myself x.x or at least a messy list, its not actually going to be used in my form---

Users who are viewing this thread

Back