• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Strangely enough I got mistaken as a girl all the time desu
I think the default for most people is to assume the person your talking to is the same gender as yourself until proven wrong for most people. Or if they talk in a way that's traditionally "feminine" or "masculine" in the culture you're raised in. I find it really cool to see what people tend to assume.
Sorry Ignore my rambling this is my inner psych major escaping

I think the default for most people is to assume the person your talking to is the same gender as yourself until proven wrong for most people. Or if they talk in a way that's traditionally "feminine" or "masculine" in the culture you're raised in. I find it really cool to see what people tend to assume.
Nah, it's more like profile pics. People tend to assume your gender matches the profile pic.

True~ I've become really attached to crazy Deku though I might keep it even past the end of October ^.^

I wish to coo over and hug her until she smiles~
Eri's so cute
(Have you seen today's new chapter, poor Eri)

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE PASSED!!!!!! ERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

(also yeah I read it yesterday and I was like, Eri noooo :`( lol)

Yori: alright class so we’re going to watch a video
All the class: Yay!
Yori: It’s my anti drug PSA!
All the class:.....awwwwww!
*Plays Video*
Yori: *Kick flips into scene* Hey kids! I’m here to tell you all about the dangers of drugs, take these two kids for example.

Tokage: I hate you.
Principal: *Reading script* Yo! You want to take a drag of this magic stick?
Tokage: Whoever wrote this script clearly has never had children and assumes that this is how they talk.
Yori:....*Hides behind skateboard*
Chameleon: When do I come in? *Is dressed as a giant cigarette*

Nah, it's more like profile pics. People tend to assume your gender matches the profile pic.
Ya, people have assumed I was Female a few times because of my Froppy pic xD

Yori: alright class so we’re going to watch a video
All the class: Yay!
Yori: It’s my anti drug PSA!
All the class:.....awwwwww!
*Plays Video*
Yori: *Kick flips into scene* Hey kids! I’m here to tell you all about the dangers of drugs, take these two kids for example.

Tokage: I hate you.
Principal: *Reading script* Yo! You want to take a drag of this magic stick?
Tokage: Whoever wrote this script clearly has never had children and assumes that this is how they talk.
Yori:....*Hides begins skateboard*
Chameleon: When do I come in? *Is dressed as a giant cigarette*
Maybe I should add a rule that says "Winners don't do drugs. Except steroids. In which case, use lots of drugs!"

(bonus points for those that get the reference :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back