• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

@yuckeroni
Michiko and Tokage:
e9c6500509149277adf295d47b21f074.jpg
<3

My apologizes for the incoming like spam ^^' Didn't wake up early enough to catch the chat at a decent time, so I hope y'all can forgive that

Don't Mind me Just making sure this poll for Best Girl stays current

Today's numbers are:
35. Kashiko Sekiga
3. Ochako Uraraka (2)
9. Mina Ashido (3)
34. Sirius
1. Himiko Toga/ Camie (2)

Currently Voted
Idea, BriiAngelic, Trombone, ArchToddler, ShammyTheShamrock, Zacharychi, Leovonis

Don't Mind me Just making sure this poll for Best Girl stays current

Today's numbers are:
35. Kashiko Sekiga
3. Ochako Uraraka (2)
9. Mina Ashido (2)
34. Sirius
1. Himiko Toga/ Camie (2)

Currently Voted
Idea, BriiAngelic, Trombone, ArchToddler, ShammyTheShamrock, Zacharychi

Mina.

Aw man, I didn't get to ask how I would get involved into roleplay after making a character @.@ and my soccer practice was such a waste, only one other person showed up so my coach just called it quits.

Aw man, I didn't get to ask how I would get involved into roleplay after making a character @.@ and my soccer practice was such a waste, only one other person showed up so my coach just called it quits.
Do you mean where you would jump in, how to have your character approved, or something else?

Do you mean where you would jump in, how to have your character approved, or something else?

Yeah, how would I jump in? I know they said the group was very accepting and all, but I am kind of unsure how a new character would be able to fit in right now. Would they be a late enrollment? Already there but just not really apart of anything? @.@ maybe I am just over thinking things--

For the record, I am just no exploring some character ideas . . . I feel kind of weird though, usually there isn't a lot of guys. Makes me feel less special now

Yeah, how would I jump in? I know they said the group was very accepting and all, but I am kind of unsure how a new character would be able to fit in right now. Would they be a late enrollment? Already there but just not really apart of anything? @.@ maybe I am just over thinking things--

Gotcha. Okay you would definitely not be a late enrollment. The way the rp works is that there is 72 students at all times. You joining in is just the equivalent of your character having been pretending to be an NPC / shy for awhile. I can give a quick summery of what's happened and where is optimal to jump in in my next post. Including links to major events.

Also yeah it's mostly guys so far but that's not awful and certainly able to change at any minute ^.^

So the major points are where there are NPC Posts
The RP Started with a monster fight and flashbacks to the exam (I'd recommend Ignoring this for now and reading later)
Then we go the Time skip to the orientation day and Principal's speech (I'd recommend looking at this)
Next They are told to head into the combat building (Again skim)
A demonstration fight occurs between Shiri Dea and Tarou (Top three students) against Tokage (A Teacher) (Try to read this)
The teacher wins, Dea is sent to the Nurse, and the principal sends everyone off to get some leisure time before they get the tour from the teachers (JUMP IN HERE)
Everyone is generally separating and creating groups depending on what they plan to do. EX some wanna find the dorms, some plan to visit Dea, some are just chilling.

Links:
Announcement Post:
Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

Beginning Of The Fight

Fight End & Dismissal:

Gotcha. Okay you would definitely not be a late enrollment. The way the rp works is that there is 72 students at all times. You joining in is just the equivalent of your character having been pretending to be an NPC / shy for awhile. I can give a quick summery of what's happened and where is optimal to jump in in my next post. Including links to major events.

Also yeah it's mostly guys so far but that's not awful and certainly able to change at any minute ^.^

I'm actually really surprised by that, usually there are a lot of female characters in role play, especially in school environments.
And thanks, that has ended my downward spiral of worrying! I think that might actually work with my character idea, not sure though. I keep changing what their quirk will be, or their background as a whole.

I'm actually really surprised by that, usually there are a lot of female characters in role play, especially in school environments.
And thanks, that has ended my downward spiral of worrying! I think that might actually work with my character idea, not sure though. I keep changing what their quirk will be, or their background as a whole.
I was surprised as well~ Also don't worry about having to many ideas that's actually a great problem to have here. We have a very demanding GM, Idea is quite fair though so no worries, expect that you'll have to go through at least one revision before being accepted. It's totally normal.

I was surprised as well~ Also don't worry about having to many ideas that's actually a great problem to have here. We have a very demanding GM, Idea is quite fair though so no worries, expect that you'll have to go through at least one revision before being accepted. It's totally normal.

I'm going to bet 2 revisions with the 3rd one being Idea just packing my bags for me ^-^;;

I'm going to bet 2 revisions with the 3rd one being Idea just packing my bags for me ^-^;;
Aww no worries Idea won't kick you out just for needing to revise. Trust me I practically had to revise everything for my first character.

tumblr_os4irlj2BL1qkafyno1_1280.png

Bakugou walked into the stadium with the crowds cheering, however, he didn’t look at them. “Tatsumaki.” Days of old had filled his mind, of when he and Deku were children.

“Move it Deku!” A young Kacchan said to the green haired boy who refused to move from his spot.
“N-No!” Midoryia had tears in his eyes, standing his ground and lifting his fist in the air. The other boy charged forward, ready to take out his old friend until a green aura froze them all in pace.

“Get away from him!” Tatsumaki released Midoryia as he froze in shock. The girl ran in front of him though and dropped the other two boys who fled the scene. “Deku!” For a second time in his life, the feeling of helplessness came to kacchan. Anger filled his very being as he attempted to reach out and attack the girl but to no avail.

“Tatsumaki! The second bane of my existence.” Bakugou curled his fist, a small explosion being created from it. “I’m going to make sure you pay, you and Deku.” That’s when he saw the green headed girl, the tournament had begun and this time, he would make sure she felt the helpless he had that day.

tumblr_os4irlj2BL1qkafyno1_1280.png

Bakugou walked into the stadium with the crowds cheering, however, he didn’t look at them. “Tatsumaki.” Days of old had filled his mind, of when he and Deku were children.

“Move it Deku!” A young Kacchan said to the green haired boy who refused to move from his spot.
“N-No!” Midoryia had tears in his eyes, standing his ground and lifting his fist in the air. The other boy charged forward, ready to take out his old friend until a green aura froze them all in pace.

“Get away from him!” Tatsumaki released Midoryia as he froze in shock. The girl ran in front of him though and dropped the other two boys who fled the scene. “Deku!” For a second time in his life, the feeling of helplessness came to kacchan. Anger filled his very being as he attempted to reach out and attack the girl but to no avail.

“Tatsumaki! The second bane of my existence.” Bakugou curled his fist, a small explosion being created from it. “I’m going to make sure you pay, you and Deku.” That’s when he saw the green headed girl, the tournament had begun and this time, he would make sure she felt the helpless he had that day.
SOOOO CUTE

ALL RIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS IT'S TIME FOR BEST GIRL SHOWDOWN! I am your host, Loyal Guardian and we have very tough competitors! Our top team of monkey's have analyzed the liking's of this group and the fan community, with some mistakes here and there, to rank our 16 girls for this competition! Now let us get into the tournament shall we!

Match 1:

Kyoka+jiro_861b96_6349780.jpg
VS
Momo_2eeca0_6349288.jpg

Match 2:

2f3rc25xzr7z.png
VS
cded8b259bef1a9c4b00d62c73a12beb--heroes-boku-no-hero-academia-hatsume.jpg

Match 3:

latest
VS
Himiko+toga+2+https+wwwpixivnet+member+illustphp+mode+medium+illust+id+62780084_76cfea_6360462.jpg

Match 4:

18d.png
VS
21148958_1100350890067548_2032506501607718912_n.jpg

Match 5:

latest
VS
render_asui_tsuyu__boku_no_hero_academia__by_ginkochan_ediciones-d9yuhxq.png

Match 6:

57685572891d50f0e5b1af3db5f3ca86c6498332_hq.jpg
VS
Eri.jpg

Match 7:

tumblr_oqs56hnt3P1uqq1cuo1_500.png
VS
fc32e8d2411eb75b3a76198c25c96bac.jpg

Match 8:

951f2c68413fbaad23615d900f35d715d4d04d48_hq.jpg
VS
4bfa6d0e4ebee744cb288264da8e268b347f2ea4_hq.jpg

SUPER SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT (went to Dairy Queen), BUT HERE IS THE FIRST ROUND!

VOTE NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back