• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Oh... didn't realize that I was force you guys to do stuff. (I felt ill yesterday so I couldn't focus at all at my post.) I'll change my post according to the first thing you said but the second part of what you said, i realized that it wasn't polite along time ago but I was too sleepy to recognize that I messed up Finally the last thing you said,hm Kuma's manners aren't refined like everyone else so that is one thing and the another is that he wants to encourage the both of having a stronger connection by being that guy which brings the two of them together. Despite what others may think, he ain't stupid And he can see that Toujou feels certain emotions to the octopus hair girl.

The whole OTP between Toujou and Octavia so far is in OOC. The reason Tou acts like that in front of Octavia, is not because he likes her but because he's Tou. While it's getting there, and potentially could happen, right now he acts this way because he's just a ball of nerves, low self-esteem, and social anxiety.

dea has noted down almost every other member of the class because they were reliable, not because rush killed all the sharks in the pacific ocean
Oh.

So nobody cares that he killed 1,000+ sharks?
The whole OTP between Toujou and Octavia so far is in OOC. The reason Tou acts like that in front of Octavia, is not because he likes her but because he's Tou. While it's getting there, and potentially could happen, right now he acts this way because he's just a ball of nerves, low self-esteem, and social anxiety.
Shhh. Let the shippers have their ships.

i love u more >:^(
</3
1b92cf82c3d86466e32d247856387c4b--jacob-black-math-teacher.jpg

Kuma doesn't know that he is like and he'll believe that Toujou might be a complete different person when he is in a fight/away from Octavia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back