• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

tumblr_owrxeyl9UJ1wqqyilo1_1280.jpg

So I'm doing shit with my 3DS and it requires me to copy all my shit to my laptop, and apparently the MicroSD card on it has 918 items.

So I'm doing shit with my 3DS and it requires me to copy all my shit to my laptop, and apparently the MicroSD card on it has 918 items.
Google?

Also, what exactly do the skillful skulls do? I know they're villains, but why?
Mostly because it's a family thing, the first generation did it and it kinda spread through the entire family. They're kinda like the mafia, usually doing organized crime in secret.

Mostly because it's a family thing, the first generation did it and it kinda spread through the entire family. They're kinda like the mafia, usually doing organized crime in secret.
So, drugs and shit?

Wow Duriander's drug cartel parents and the Skillful Skulls are gonna go great together.

It causes me great pain that the only other pictures of Itami are far too lewd to post on these forums.

8856a6de61f15857d10880505b6b702c.jpg

Neither do they, but some time in prison will help them settle their disputes.
Marriage of the families xD
Riba's Dad: We are gathered here today to symbolize the linking of our two families and power for generations to come. If anyone objects, which I'm sure you won't, speak now or forever hold your peac-
*Lián and Setsuo bust through the door*
Both: WE OBJECT!
Lián: I'm not letting you sell away my doormat to this bitch!

Setsuo: Don't you talk that way to my Bone Bear! Give her back!

Marriage of the families xD
Riba's Dad: We are gathered here today to symbolize the linking of our two families and power for generations to come. If anyone objects, which I'm sure you won't, speak now or forever hold your peac-
*Lián and Setsuo bust through the door*
Both: WE OBJECT!
Lián: I'm not letting you sell away my doormat to this bitch!

Setsuo: Don't you talk that way to my Bone Bear! Give her back!
Investigator: What's the problem at the prison?
Guard: There's a massive amount of drugs and murder.
Investigator: Hmm... I wonder why? Maybe it's because SOMEONE DECIDED TO PUT TWO FAMILIES OF DRUG LORDS TOGETHER IN THE SAME PRISON.
Guard: We thought one would kill the other off.
Investigator: THEN YOU'D STILL HAVE A FAMILY OF DRUG LORDS IN THE PRISON.

During a tournament arc, they're just watching TV in their cells and watching their children fight.
*Duriander loses*
Duriander's Dad: That's not my son.

Investigator: What's the problem at the prison?
Guard: There's a massive amount of drugs and murder.
Investigator: Hmm... I wonder why? Maybe it's because SOMEONE DECIDED TO PUT TWO FAMILIES OF DRUG LORDS TOGETHER IN THE SAME PRISON.
Guard: We thought one would kill the other off.
Investigator: THEN YOU'D STILL HAVE A FAMILY OF DRUG LORDS IN THE PRISON.

During a tournament arc, they're just watching TV in their cells and watching their children fight.
*Duriander loses*
Duriander's Dad: That's not my son.
Riba's Dad: That's my daughter, you owe me 20 cigarettes for that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back