• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Morning everyone.

so jealous, I had such a terrible sleep last night my dog peed on my bed and I was so tired I just decided to go sleep on the couch instead TT-TT
morning!!

i mean.. if ur jealous of symptoms of depression and stress Dx i dont think sleeping that long is real healthy, bad for mental and physical health (physical especially, i feel soooo stiff and sore right now)

but hopefully you get some good rest too :^( we all need it lol

morning!!

i mean.. if ur jealous of symptoms of depression and stress Dx i dont think sleeping that long is real healthy, bad for mental and physical health (physical especially, i feel soooo stiff and sore right now)

At least you got sleep; some of us *coughMEcough* have to wake at 5 AM for school.

morning!!

Ah I didn't realize, my brain does not always go to logical conclusions. I do hope that you feel better as well, and have someone to talk to then. Times like that can sometimes be hard to really reach out but it's always better to do so sooner.

Ah I didn't realize, my brain does not always go to logical conclusions. I do hope that you feel better as well, and have someone to talk to then. Times like that can sometimes be hard to really reach out but it's always better to do so sooner.
ohh it’s fine heheh, been in recovery for years now i can cope, but i appreciate the sentiment <3 <3

Way to 1-up literally every other person in the Roleplay.
(Jokes aside, it's fucking brilliant. I can tell you got the names from the extra info page, because Idea Idea accidentally misspelled the name Tragiasa there.)
that or the officials spelled his name wrongly on the records because idea is actually the officials

morning!!

That's terrible! If you ever need to talk about the depression or those things, do let me know! I can't promise to fix your problems, but I can promise to listen!

I just pulled a @Archtoddler and yuckeroni yuckeroni and liked a lot of posts. Also simj26 simj26 That was really good.

Rage Rage Kuma seems to flip flop man, I thought he was a gentleman with a brutish look, but then he turns into a giant rage monster for seemingly no reason. Also try not to put other character's reactions in your posts cause 1. It may come off the wrong way, like you're trying to force the interaction to a certain way, 2. It's just not polite ya know? Also....... HE'S FORCING HIS WAY INTO SOME GOOD OCTAVIA X TOUJOU ACTION! HAVE YOU NO MANNERS!
Oh... didn't realize that I was force you guys to do stuff. (I felt ill yesterday so I couldn't focus at all at my post.) I'll change my post according to the first thing you said but the second part of what you said, i realized that it wasn't polite along time ago but I was too sleepy to recognize that I messed up Finally the last thing you said,hm Kuma's manners aren't refined like everyone else so that is one thing and the another is that he wants to encourage the both of having a stronger connection by being that guy which brings the two of them together. Despite what others may think, he ain't stupid And he can see that Toujou feels certain emotions to the octopus hair girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back