• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I just read the newest manga chapter and HOLY SHIRT DID I PREDICT IT (it was Shonen so it was easy). But seriously though I love Mirio, I think he would make a great hero

boku-no-hero-academia-ch-128-5-pic-8.jpeg

You know, the first line gets me curious on how heroes of America are and if they're an even bigger thing there rather then in Japan.

Thanks for the support, now I won't have an excuses to be absent from the RP. I need to be more responsible, but, how are you doing? Is your day going well?
No problem and I need to be more responsible too. I'm not too active OOC or Discord wise >.>

I'm doing fine myself. My day has gone well seeing as I finally got my internet setup after the move. And how are you?

No problem and I need to be more responsible too. I'm not too active OOC or Discord wise >.>

I'm doing fine myself. My day has gone well seeing as I finally got my internet setup after the move. And how are you?

Hopefully we can both achieve are goals. Plus Extra

School, school, and more school. It's just the 3rd week and I'm already overwhelmed with stuff I need to complete, on the bright side, I got a few books about writing. Hopefully I can improve myself in a good amount of time

yuckeroni yuckeroni Looks like dekuroni's here XD

Uraraka: "Hello Tomura sweety~"
A wild ship appeared!
Hopefully we can both achieve are goals. Plus Extra

School, school, and more school. It's just the 3rd week and I'm already overwhelmed with stuff I need to complete, on the bright side, I got a few books about writing. Hopefully I can improve myself in a good amount of time
Plus Extra

I getcha. I too have been doing school work for a good while now and I must say, it is exhausting. Your writing class may help, but if it is anything like my old writing class, it may not help too much. All I did was write boring, bland essays >.>

yuckeroni yuckeroni Looks like dekuroni's here XD

A wild ship appeared!

Plus Extra

I getcha. I too have been doing school work for a good while now and I must say, it is exhausting. Your writing class may help, but if it is anything like my old writing class, it may not help too much. All I did was write boring, bland essays >.>

Normally my go-to is "Pierce the Heavens!!!", but seeing as this is a MHA RP.....

Actually I don't have a writing class, I just got some books on the subject from the library. I wanna to take a scrpit writing class but apparently there was no room.

A wild ship appeared!
Toga: Come on Tomura! Let's give this our very best! *Starts fist pumping*
Tomura: Well gee, thanks Toga!
Stain: Tomura, I need to know about your quirk, it was incredible with you destroying those robots legs with a single touch.
-Villain Lair-
Deku: So what was that kids name again?
Gravity: Tomura~
Deku: *Glares*
Gravity: Aw, you know my hearts with you!

Normal my go-to is "Pierce the Heavens!!!", but seeing as this is a MHA RP.....

Actually I don't have a writing class, I just got some books on the subject from the library. I wanna to take a scrpit writing class but apparently there was no room.
Yeah, that's true. It's still pretty good, though XD

Ah, I see. My apologies, I am currently not the most aware person since I'm doing multiple things at once. In any case, I do hope the books help you out in your future endeavors.
Toga: Come on Tomura! Let's give this our very best! *Starts fist pumping*
Tomura: Well gee, thanks Toga!
Stain: Tomura, I need to know about your quirk, it was incredible with you destroying those robots legs with a single touch.
-Villain Lair-
Deku: So what was that kids name again?
Gravity: Tomura~
Deku: *Glares*
Gravity: Aw, you know my hearts with you!
Awh, they sound so cute~ :3 I just want to hug them :33:

Yeah, that's true. It's still pretty good, though XD

Ah, I see. My apologies, I am currently not the most aware person since I'm doing multiple things at once. In any case, I do hope the books help you out in your future endeavors.

Awh, they sound so cute~ :3 I just want to hug them :33:
Tomura is basically Deku except his fear is that his quirk could hurt others and is unhero like

Toga is Uraraka being a wide eyed happy girl who just wants to help her family out of debt, even if her quirk requires a bit of blood loss ;)

Stain is Iida and relies on speed and intelligence, coming from a long line of pro heroes who used their quirk to paralyze villains.

Deku believes the world is cold after his run in with our favorite hot head and has turned to a life of villainy with the top villain One For All

Gravity is Deku's main transport/girl though she does get crushes on good yet powerful boys. She just wanted to help her family but it turned into her living a life of crime to get them the good life.

Villain Killer wanted to be a hero much like the rest of his family but he realized how the heroes weren't actually heroic and now puts the law in his own hands.

Tomura is basically Deku except his fear is that his quirk could hurt others and is unhero like

Toga is Uraraka being a wide eyed happy girl who just wants to help her family out of debt, even if her quirk requires a bit of blood loss ;)

Stain is Iida and relies on speed and intelligence, coming from a long line of pro heroes who used their quirk to paralyze villains.

Deku believes the world is cold after his run in with our favorite hot head and has turned to a life of villainy with the top villain One For All

Gravity is Deku's main transport/girl though she does get crushes on good yet powerful boys. She just wanted to help her family but it turned into her living a life of crime to get them the good life.

Villain Killer wanted to be a hero much like the rest of his family but he realized how the heroes weren't actually heroic and now puts the law in his own hands.
Sounds like a fun AU, better than anything I've ever come up with XD

d243e997b30c27cc2a1b3617398222b4.gif
@Twenty-Fifth Baam @Kuroko @Sxorchem B BlueClover @The One Eyed Bandit @InternalAssumpter @Yahiro Entsuki Rage Rage St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere @Tanya Degurechaff @Archtoddler @WoodenZebra @The Mechanist @Phineas Forge Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser @Otakuyaki @Leovonis @National @Bum Bear @simj22
Time for a repost! This is for those who either didn't answer the first question or didn't answer this thing entirely, please do post as we need this for dorms and ranking :3

-Why does your character/characters are in the PSA and want to be heroes?
- The strategy they took during the exam.
- How effective they think their quirk would be in the entrance exam and why? (this is of course including the problems of depreciation of sleep, starving and thirst that all characters have due to the exam conditions)
- Will winning or losing trigger anything in/about your character?

1. Daisuke's interest to become a hero was first sparked by his own father's work in the field, so the biggest reason would be because of his family legacy, Although that's not to suggest that Dai sees this work as a burden, he genuinely loves helping people and has been a big fan of heroes since his youth.

2. Actually, he doesn't have any real plans, not being familiar with exams of this style and intensity. Because of this he was very nervous come time for the big day.

3. Not very effective, considering his quirk is directly linked with sustaining damage, which Dai assumed wouldn't bode with whoever determined the final cut of students.

4. Depends, Daisuke tends to analysis everything after fact and if he feels he made an thoughtless or bad mistake he'll be very down on himself, conversely, if he feels like he made all the best decisions he won't be as self-critical, if that makes any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back