• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Idea Idea not sure if you said so or not, or even if we're doing it still, but if we're still doing multiple classes, what class would Setsuo be in?

why?

Yeah, we are, and the classes depend on the extra course you chose.
Because it would allow students to maybe get used to the fact that they maybe under different heroes/environments..... just a thought.

Because it would allow students to maybe get used to the fact that they maybe under different heroes/environments..... just a thought.
hmmmmm, fair point. But it would also draw the meaning out of the decision and possibly negatively impact the organization of the school

hmmmmm, fair point. But it would also draw the meaning out of the decision and possibly negatively impact the organization of the school
And it's a good thing that i ain't the boss......because it would be alot more crazy.

Are you suggesting we add that to the RP, supposing there is one in the RP, asking the characters took it, if the players took it...
Not really, it's a real life high-school course that i'm take which will be effecting my time online because i'm leaving school area to go to a place of business where i'll work there....but if you want to add a course where students are pair up with each-other then i'm not stopping you.

The only thing I regret, is not posting it sooner!
main-qimg-700f5656e8994f42c7918c877eb0c17a-c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back