• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Rage Rage Kuma has a... peculiar way of talking. I didn't take him as such a polite person, but I must be remembering his personality wrong. I'll give myself a refresh later.

Though I do find it a bit strange that he was somehow able to whisper to three people who were in three completely separate places before going to a place where Kuma isn't, but I suppose it's not impossible... just keep in mind that maybe it's best trying to communicate to the person next to you.
Crap, i just assume that everyone would've head straight over to the combat room.

Crap, i just assume that everyone would've head straight over to the combat room.
They did, but we're talking about 70 something people here, plus the teachers, they're not all gonna be together, especially not after being divided into their seats

They did, but we're talking about 70 something people here, plus the teachers, they're not all gonna be together, especially not after being divided into their seats
....Perfect i just wanna hit something now...

They should have really just used this to get rid of Stain.
tumblr_ovctp62UjT1vzvw3mo1_1280.jpg

Oh, you live in TN too? That's neat!

Hiya, Shamrock~ I too have a bit of work to catch up on seeing as I missed yesterday and have yet to do my work for today's lessons >->
Hey! :D

Yup, this is what I get for being sick xD

Hope you are able to get your work done though! :3

Hey, dinner taking longer than I thought it would

Hey @Kuroko , question: would you like to interact with Akacha?
Hey idea, how ya been? :3

.....Hello....I suppose to EVERYONE (cause i was finish up my dinner and talking to the head honcho)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back