• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Well guys! I'm afraid I must die for the night but I should be back on at some point. Talk to you guys later.

Kliff : ~grins~ Also, don't stop shipping! I want at least 3 new ones when I get back on

Well guys! I'm afraid I must die for the night but I should be back on at some point. Talk to you guys later.

Kliff : ~grins~ Also, don't stop shipping! I want at least 3 new ones when I get back on
Kuma: *Comes out of nowhere* SUFFFER! *Drops kick Kliff...very hard.....extremely hard.*

Jōki: Oh, can you sign my t shirt!
Hero: Sorry kid, I'm busy.
Avery: Bubble pop, let me handle this.
*Drags hero away*

Listen you no good piece of shit poser, you are going to sign my kids shirt. I've been waiting in line for 4 hours in 100 degree heat listening to every single Japanese pop song ever imagined. Now go fucking sign my boys shirt!
Hero: A-Alright
~Later~
Liàn: How did it go?

Jōki: It was cool!
Avery: Right as rain!

Goku: Hey Dad
Kuma: What
Goku: Did you ever try to be with Miss. Lian or Miss. Riba
Kuma: Nope but i did beat the hell of alot of guys that tried to date those two.
Goku: Why?
Kuma: Because Weaklings shouldn't breath near my "Sisters"
Goku:...*Sweatdrops.*

I actually do think a Kuma / Dea pair up would be interesting. A brute and a princess, both with powers that have high offensive ability.

Plus mixing their powers together would get either Gawain from Fate/Extra or Escanor from Nanatsu no taizai, both of them very interesting characters.

I actually do think a Kuma / Dea pair up would be interesting. A brute and a princess, both with powers that have high offensive ability.

Plus mixing their powers together would get either Gawain from Fate/Extra or Escanor from Nanatsu no taizai, both of them very interesting characters.
Yeah but no one could lie.....If Kuma and Dea suddenly show up at prom together.

Random student 1#: S-Sh-She likes big guys.

Random Student 2#: Fuck......even if i try to fight that guy...i'm dead.

....Every Kuma ship leads to Children with quirks meant for world destruction/mass destruction.

Yeah but no one could lie.....If Kuma and Dea suddenly show up at prom together.

Random student 1#: S-Sh-She likes big guys.

Random Student 2#: Fuck......even if i try to fight that guy...i'm dead.

it'll be cute. They can't even dance properly together. ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back