• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Well, it's not our fault that Lian is starting a "pure and inncoent" harem.
So it's Lian aye....

Kuma: Hey Lian, i have question
Lian: What is it, you annoying bastard
Kuma: Are you weaker than Riba despite being ranked higher than her?
Lian:.....

So it's Lian aye....

Kuma: Hey Lian, i have question
Lian: What is it, you annoying bastard
Kuma: Are you weaker than Riba despite being ranked higher than her?
Lian:.....
lián: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

lián: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

I remember seeing that ;)

TL;DR

Lian is sending an army of furries your way

I think the sheets are only for teachers and students at the moment, unless she is one of those
yeah, as a student. To keep an eye out for her mistress. Her quirk would be something akin to the Presence Concealment skill in the fate/stay universe.

inb4 she really is an Assassin Servant

Ah, I remember this XD Good times

Riba: So Avery, I've heard you been dating Lian.
Avery: Yup, she's like a fresh sunr-
Riba: How much is she paying you?
Avery: Wa?
Riba: No sane man would ever...oh your serious?

Riba: So Avery, I've heard you been dating Lian.
Avery: Yup, she's like a fresh sunr-
Riba: How much is she paying you?
Avery: Wa?
Riba: No sane man would ever...oh your serious?

Kliff : Psst, Riba ~Peaks out from bushes~ I'm pretty sure Lian has him brainwashed or something, but don't tell her I told you.

Kuma:
1st, i'm one year younger than you sis.
2nd, I'm stronger than you and Riba despite what you may think of me.
3rd, The last time you tried to fight with any of your friends......I destroy you.
So how about you take your leather loving self back to your house before i level this entire city.

Kliff : Psst, Riba ~Peaks out from bushes~ I'm pretty sure Lian has him brainwashed or something, but don't tell her I told you.
Kuma: *Pops out of nowhere* Don't spread stupid rumors. *picks up Kliff and drags him away.*

Kuma:
1st, i'm one year younger than you sis.
2nd, I'm stronger than you and Riba despite what you may think of me.
3rd, The last time you tried to fight with any of your friends......I destroy you.
So how about you take your leather loving self back to your house before i level this entire city.
lián: you're wrong on all levels and i'll ruin you, just you fuckin' wait

If February does become real, I want her to be the last place on the rankings.

Not because she didn't do anything, it's because no one noticed her doing everything.

lián: you're wrong on all levels and i'll ruin you, just you fuckin' wait
Kuma: You try to be all confident and sexy but i'll lay down one single fact that will drive you off the edge.....Riba's body is better than you in every department. *Drops Mic*

If February does become real, I want her to be the last place on the rankings.

Not because she didn't do anything, it's because no one noticed her doing everything.

That's the best thing I've heard in my life. Other than Avery + Lian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back