• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Kuma: You try to be all confident and sexy but i'll lay down one single fact that will drive you off the edge.....Riba's body is better than you in every department. *Drops Mic*
lián is confused!

it's super effective!

lián: yeah... okay......... whatever.........

Are we just gonna ignore that Trombone Trombone Tarou and Dea should get together at the end of it all? It's the first girl/boy wins rule.

They're also literally at the top of the rankings.

Could anyone imagine the arguments or the...Just thinking about it.....No city would want Kuma around if that happened.

Kuma: oh, I'll feed you...... GERMAN SUPLEX *Suplex his "brother's head into the ground and leaves him.*

Kliff : ~floats out of the hole, grinning~ Yay, I got all of his money this time!

Kliff once again goes to the Seafood Cafe

Kliff: One Octopus

Cashier : I would but Kuma ordered the colossal Shark. We had to feed it so we gave it all the octopi. So we're all day

Kliff : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh.....Ships that would never float in a million years

Kuma X Riba

Kuma X Lian

What about Lian X Riba

Kliff : ~floats out of the hole, grinning~ Yay, I got all of his money this time!

Cashier : I would but Kuma ordered the colossal Shark. We had to feed it so we gave it all the octopi. So we're all day

What about Lian X Riba
NOW THAT'S A GOOD ONE

too bad riba's straight

What about Lian X Riba
Kuma: I have a feeling that Kliff is suffering......hehe, i love making that give suffer.

(Jesus......christ and lord's strength, The children would be tackling Kuma trying to make their moms pround....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back