• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

a194d612c853e281c1d55d61f7782f9e.jpg

One day, atop the clouds stood The God of War. He looked down at his warriors; how they pledged their wins to him, their prayers to him, and in all honestly, it had gotten....quite boring. There was no more excitement to it all and his enjoyment had diminished. However, he wasn't the only one.

In The House of Cats, The Cat Goddess examined the old artwork that reflected her early years. Where did it all go? She use to be queen of the jungle, the ruler of all animals. While she loved all her cats, she felt restricted by the constant needing and wanting of them all. Something had to be done quick or else she felt like she'd go mad and send another cat tornado through the world. She slumped into her throne, the lonely throne that use to sit at the head of the table of Nature Gods

On top of The Volcano of Fire, layed The God of Fire. His eyes had dulled and The Eternal Fire that covered his head seemed to grow smaller. "It isn't fun anymore," the God said to which another decided to continue it "I have all the kingdoms at my fingertips but now this is all has become a chore." And from The House of Cats came these words "A chore, I say! I'm on the verge of madness and I just need....need..." And from three corners of the world came three voices, three booming voices that shook the clouds themselves "I NEED A BREAK!" So began Gods Night Out.
On the floor layed scattered wine bottles and jenga pieces. The room was dark and All Might could feel a buzzing in his head. When his vision settled, he realized he was in bed, however, not his own. "Ugh. What happened?" That's when he could feel the warm hands of someone else in the bed with him. "Mhhhh." The other voice cooed while their grip tightened around the more meek version of the hero.

That's when Yuckeroni finally started to wake up and the two locked eyes. "ALL MIGHT!" She fell off the bed, sheets and all. She squirmed around on the floor before getting up with the sheets wrapped around like a bath robe. "Ohmygodohmygodimsosorrywhathappenedlastnight!!!!" All Might was just as shocked as the puzzle pieces started to click into place. The two spoke in unison once again. "OH PLUS ULTRA!"
Sorry for these being short, wanted to get something out for you guys! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back