• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

It looks like they are gonna let me out of the hospital today :) <3

Did I miss anything important? I liked everything, but I didn't really read most of it.
Glad to hear it! Hope you get well soon~

I don't recall anything of importance aside from the beginning of PSA and an announcement, but my memory has never really been that great so I don't know if I missed anything
i hope that too. could any of you recommend some anime for me to watch? i miss watching anime and don't know what to watch nowadays.
Noragami is pretty good if you haven't seen it yet. I haven't seen too many anime so I can't really recommend much XD My apologies

Oh hey roxxas

yo, sup idea. how ya doin'?

Re:creators. Can't recommend it enough.

why not?
Glad to hear it! Hope you get well soon~

I don't recall anything of importance aside from the beginning of PSA and an announcement, but my memory has never really been that great so I don't know if I missed anything

Noragami is pretty good if you haven't seen it yet. I haven't seen too many anime so I can't really recommend much XD My apologies

i've already watched it(haven't completed season 2 but still), but thanks for the recommendation.

It looks like they are gonna let me out of the hospital today :) <3

Did I miss anything important? I liked everything, but I didn't really read most of it.
That's great! Can't imagine being in a hospital longer than a week. It's awful :v
hello, everybody. it is I, roxxxas. good evening to you all.

how might you all be doing on this fine evening?
Hello hello! It's 2PM here and I just got up xd. I'm about to go on a barbecue.

Doing ok, ya self?

fine, just bored. as i usually am, with only very few things keeping me from being embraced by it entirely. but anyways, i'm just fine. still working on that teacher character i had in mind though, albeit pretty damn slowly.

:bishiesparklesl:-Why does your character/characters are in the PSA and want to be heroes?:bishiesparklesr:
She wants to be like her favorite magical girl from a show she watched growing up (also she has a tiny bit of envy :P )

:bishiesparklesl:- The strategy they took during the exam.:bishiesparklesr:
Oh she sneaked through the back door with The Mechanist The Mechanist 's help, and Idea-senpai's permission

:bishiesparklesl:- How effective they think their quirk would be in the entrance exam and why? (this is of course including the problems of depreciation of sleep, starving and thirst that all characters have due to the exam conditions):bishiesparklesr:
Bad? She needs water, so not having water makes her quirk hard to keep up at all. But she could use it for a little bit, and during thta time it would be very good to carry mannequins

:bishiesparklesl:- Will winning or losing trigger anything in/about your character?:bishiesparklesr:

She will be a little disheartened if she loses, but nothing much will change if she wins. Unless she is very close to Akacha

:bishiesparklesl:-Why does your character/characters are in the PSA and want to be heroes?:bishiesparklesr:
She wants to be like her favorite magical girl from a show she watched growing up (also she has a tiny bit of envy :P )

:bishiesparklesl:- The strategy they took during the exam.:bishiesparklesr:
Oh she sneaked through the back door with The Mechanist The Mechanist 's help, and Idea-senpai's permission

:bishiesparklesl:- How effective they think their quirk would be in the entrance exam and why? (this is of course including the problems of depreciation of sleep, starving and thirst that all characters have due to the exam conditions):bishiesparklesr:
Bad? She needs water, so not having water makes her quirk hard to keep up at all. But she could use it for a little bit, and during thta time it would be very good to carry mannequins

:bishiesparklesl:- Will winning or losing trigger anything in/about your character?:bishiesparklesr:
She will be a little disheartened if she loses, but nothing much will change if she wins. Unless she is very close to Akacha
I like the little sparkles you added :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back