• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Anyway, I might go to bed soon so-
ahhh-finally-time-for-a-good-pull-nights-sleep-owlturd-14405779.png

Oh, hello there, Roxas! How are you doing today? I'm doing well myself, but I am getting a little tired as it is almost 7 AM here XD

what have you been doing that you decided to pull an all-nighter? just bored, i suppose?

as for me, i'm alright. just bored as i've got nothing to do for the next week or so.

what have you been doing that you decided to pull an all-nighter? just bored, i suppose?

as for me, i'm alright. just bored as i've got nothing to do for the next week or so.
I've just been doing whatever really, mainly watching videos on YouTube on checking my sites every few minutes.

Ah, that sucks, man. Hopefully, you can find something to do to keep you from getting bored

It looks like they are gonna let me out of the hospital today :) <3

Did I miss anything important? I liked everything, but I didn't really read most of it.

Oh hi Onii-chan!

herro, archy. how are ya?

I've just been doing whatever really, mainly watching videos on YouTube on checking my sites every few minutes.

Ah, that sucks, man. Hopefully, you can find something to do to keep you from getting bored

i hope that too. could any of you recommend some anime for me to watch? i miss watching anime and don't know what to watch nowadays.

It looks like they are gonna let me out of the hospital today :) <3

Did I miss anything important? I liked everything, but I didn't really read most of it.

PSA has finally started. Other than that I don't think you've missed much. Also, congratulations on getting out of the hospital, Archy.

herro, archy. how are ya?

i hope that too. could any of you recommend some anime for me to watch? i miss watching anime and don't know what to watch nowadays.

PSA has finally started. Other than that I don't think you've missed much. Also, congratulations on getting out of the hospital, Archy.

Re:creators. Can't recommend it enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back