• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Ci5yLR5VEAA9Qne.jpg

I can do that... but I don't grow taller. :|

-Why does your character/characters are in the PSA and want to be heroes?
- The strategy they took during the exam.
- How effective they think their quirk would be in the entrance exam and why? (this is of course including the problems of depreciation of sleep, starving and thirst that all characters have due to the exam conditions)
- Will winning or losing trigger anything in/about your character?
-He doesn't. Shiri just wants the education. On paper he'd say something generic about wanting to help the unfortunate, though.
-Brute force. Smash as many obstacles as possible as quickly as possible. He was just kind of going through the motions without any real strategy beyond what he needed to pass.
-His Quirk helped stave off the exhaustion that would have been haunted most of the students, but his only source of fuel to use it as a buff was gaseous, which ended in him almost getting paralyzed and his Quirk being hampered in general. Unless everyone else was useless, there's not much of a chance he ranked super highly.
-Respectively, smug superiority if he wins, and general denial if he loses. The winners are going to the top of his "Friend Request" list either way, though. The only difference is how egregious he'll be about it.

_pdwma_npc__present_mic_by_soul_bank-dbm20wo.png

I don't know what to say or how to feel about this.... I'm just confused....

EDIT: I thought this was the only one but no.... There's more

Last edited:
e237e6930b38232f7b226ad9aae7a5731500396452_full.jpg

You know, I wouldn't be mad if we had a band.

Riba could be vocalist
Octavia can be drummer
Avery could be melodica
Setsuo and Tou, the guitars

....And Aya on the triangle :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back