• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Strawberraki Strawberraki I got a special present for you! :3
4d5c63ed1665b24451450d3db35b44cb--present-mic-presents.jpg

So I got a deadline, which is fine. I got most things ready anyway except for one thing. (Hell, I should probably write a freaking summary for my backstory cause it's so long) How exactly do I measure air pressure for a quirk for this game? ... o_o

Sorry, it seems I stopped getting notifications for this. Can someone tell what page the questions are?

You mean these?

@Twenty-Fifth Baam @Kuroko @Sxorchem B BlueClover @The One Eyed Bandit InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Yahiro Entsuki Yahiro Entsuki @Rage @St. Elsewhere @Tanya Degurechaff @Archtoddler @WoodenZebra @The Mechanist @Phineas Forge @Loyal Guardian @Otakuyaki Leovonis Leovonis @National @Bum Bear @simj22
Time for a repost! This is for those who either didn't answer the first question or didn't answer this thing entirely, please do post as we need this for dorms and ranking :3

-Why does your character/characters are in the PSA and want to be heroes?
- The strategy they took during the exam.
- How effective they think their quirk would be in the entrance exam and why? (this is of course including the problems of depreciation of sleep, starving and thirst that all characters have due to the exam conditions)
- Will winning or losing trigger anything in/about your character?

Seriously, it's a insane phone. Seeing what you have posted on it (especially the fanfics) ... I mean, if I were to do it on my phone I am 90% sure that things would get deleted one way or another <.<
Thanks! It is kinda hard to get in the writing mood sometimes but I think I'm doing well! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back