• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Would her move actually be radiation based? Because if so, then she could be a deadly problem to everyone around her.

Also

Highly unlikely, because it'd probably not be allowed in the first place, unless she'd be allowed to wear some sort of containment suit, and there'd have to be people that can heal that type of effect.

Highly unlikely, because it'd probably not be allowed in the first place, unless she'd be allowed to wear some sort of containment suit, and there'd have to be people that can heal that type of effect.
Well I don't t think she'd be allowed at all, even with the containment as she would be a walking nuke and even if there's a slight chance the suit will malfunction or get destroyed, it can't be taken.

Well I don't t think she'd be allowed at all, even with the containment as she would be a walking nuke and even if there's a slight chance the suit will malfunction or get destroyed, it can't be taken.
Pretty much the issue- However, she'd be a pretty interesting aspect of quirks if she'd ever be done right. And by done right, I mean probably not done by me XD. Considering how small her blast radius is, it's unlikely she'd be a nuke, but she'd definitely be similar to a small scale meltdown. While the physical destruction would be limited, the radiation propelled away from her might be another question.

Also, the last time I had something like that, they were kept in a mountainside and researched by scientists. More like treated as a problem that needed solving, despite behaving the entire 8 years they spent there. Of course that kinda ticked them off later, as other people with destructive powers weren't contained at all.

Speaking of roomies, I'm going to go look over Aya's roommates' character sheets :3 I haven't looked over any of them in ages XD

56fbc233fac4850dc017db1a343b14e5.jpg

5b547a2fdf221116fcd30d8613b550ff.jpg

I just realized that I'm going to be teaching the class(once I get accepted) that one of my characters is in so I don't know how that will go xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back