• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

-Water Works: This quirk allows the user to actually shoot their tears as high pressured blast similar to that of a fire hose. The blast could be in streams or short burst but one thing is always certain, it only works when the person is ready to/already crying.

-Shooting Daggers: This quirk makes it possible for the tears of the user to harden into small yet sharp dagger like objects once the user creates hand contact. This isn't only theirs and it can actually be done with any persons tears. However they do still need to be natural tears and you do need practice for them to be used properly

-Water Works: This quirk allows the user to actually shoot their tears as high pressured blast similar to that of a fire hose. The blast could be in streams or short burst but one thing is always certain, it only works when the person is ready to/already crying.

-Shooting Daggers: This quirk makes it possible for the tears of the user to harden into small yet sharp dagger like objects once the user creates hand contact. This isn't only theirs and it can actually be done with any persons tears. However they do still need to be natural tears and you do need practice for them to be used properly
Inspiration for the first quirk
RevolvingInconsequentialEarthworm-max-1mb.gif

The second one just sounded like a cool, non-strength based quirk :3

So, shammy did you like your rankings and dorms?
I'm happy with where I am both with dorms(interesting group we got!) and think that the ranking is correct(Not too high and not too low) :3

Also, remember how I said Subliminal should be a gundamn for Halloween?.....Well.....
latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back