• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

@Twenty-Fifth Baam The Prophet The Prophet @Sxorchem B BlueClover @The One Eyed Bandit @InternalAssumpter @Yahiro Entsuki @Rage @St. Elsewhere @Tanya Degurechaff @Archtoddler @WoodenZebra @The Mechanist @Phineas Forge Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser @Otakuyaki Leovonis Leovonis @National @Bum Bear @simj22
Time for a repost! This is for those who either didn't answer the first question or didn't answer this thing entirely, please do post as we need this for dorms and ranking :3

-Why does your character/characters are in the PSA and want to be heroes?
- The strategy they took during the exam.
- How effective they think their quirk would be in the entrance exam and why? (this is of course including the problems of depreciation of sleep, starving and thirst that all characters have due to the exam conditions)
- Will winning or losing trigger anything in/about your character?

1. Akashi wants to become a hero in order to be able to use his quirk to beat up bad guys. Quite simple, but he strives to beat up so many his name is enough to get enemies to surrender.
2. Akashi decided to take the danger route, and look for enemies. When enemies stay in one spot that means there's a reason for them to be there. So he decided to go where he would hide if he were a villain.
3.Akashi's quirk is by all means a combat quirk. So combat sections would be easier for him then others, but the rescue part is the problem. When he gets them, he has no way of transporting then other then his arms and back. So maybe 6 at the most at one time. But then he couldn't fight on the way back. The deficiencies wouldn't do much more then make him angry and maybe drop one of the mannequins.
4.To someone used to number 1, Losing is not even an option. The way he sees it, 2nd place is just the first to lose. So to not get 1st would probably start an instant Hate of the highest degree. (Bakugo hate. Anti-hero moments.)

In a fantasy setting, I think the teachers would go like this.
-Yori The Shield Maiden: Your companion sworn to the king and a spirit of adventure! Also has a soft spot for children.
-Chameleon The Mecernary/Brawler: A old war veteran who now spends most of his days at the bar. 500 gold for his services and you have a loyal drinking buddy for life!
-Tokage The Dwarf: A small yet feisty woman working most of her days in the mines. Uses weapons three times her size and once you get her, let the blood bath commence!
-Subliminal The Tinker: A fine gentleman who has got more interest in machines rather then magic. Spends most of his days building high tech weapons and Mechs, get him and see what the power of robotics can do!

In a fantasy setting, I think the teachers would go like this.
-Yori The Shield Maiden: Your companion sworn to the king and a spirit of adventure! Also has a soft spot for children.
-Chameleon The Mecernary/Brawler: A old war veteran who now spends most of his days at the bar. 500 gold for his services and you have a loyal drinking buddy for life!
-Tokage The Dwarf: A small yet feisty woman working most of her days in the mines. Uses weapons three times her size and once you get her, let the blood bath commence!
-Subliminal The Tinker: A fine gentleman who has got more interest in machines rather then magic. Spends most of his days building high tech weapons and Mechs, get him and see what the power of robotics can do!
Chameleon: Alright, let's rough them u-Yori, where's your sword?
Yori: Oh, those? Subliminal gave me these! *Takes out shields with spinning blades*
Tokage: Easy with those! You'll rip someones eye out!
Yori: Nonsense! I've worked with shields all my life, there is literally no way I can mess u-*Hits a guard*
Guard: OH GOD MY RIBCAGE!!!
Yori:....If anyone ask, he was a spy from The Bone Bandits....

Yo, guys. I'm in need of help with something. I'm trying to choose what quirk I should give to my teacher character, as the current one that I was going to give him I feel is a bit too strong. So, please help me and give me your opinions on these quirks below.

Short descriptions(heh) on these quirks.

Virulent Mass - His original quirk, which allows him to host a sentient 'flesh-like' monster within himself like Tokoyami Fumikage. The monster typically takes the appearance of a malleable and grotesque mass of black, white and red colors that the user can manifest and shape so long as it is attached to him. It boosts his strength and durability. It's effected by negative emotions, growing stronger as they get stronger at the cost of the host's control.

Blue Pyre Degree - An emitter type quirk capable of allowing the user to generate blue flames, at the cost of the user's body temperature. Body temperature decreases depending on the extent of the flame generation, with small flames costing a single degree while large forest fire-like ones are to cost upwards to ten to twenty degrees. The user is not able to manipulate it, just generate, however is not effected by the flames.

Warper's Eyes - An emitter type quirk allowing the user to create warping portals at any location so long as they see the location directly with their eyes, like how a portal gun works. The users are capable of creating a total of four portals, with both eyes being able to individually create two portals that are linked to each other.

Molecular Shift - Emitter, like most of these. As well as basically a One For All rip-off. A quirk that allows for the user to energize the molecules within their own body or any object, even gas, upon direct contact, which would in then cause them to vibrate, or 'shift'. Though despite how it sounds as if it doesn't do much of anything at all, but in actual practice it is a power that is both dangerous to the user and any that get hit by it.

Photographic Memoir - Also emitter. Allows the user to create pictures out of thin air of other people's memories upon direct contact, and these pictures can be used as a means to manipulate the specific memory of the person. By scribbling on it, he can modify it to have the memory be changed, burning some parts makes them forget a specific part of the memory or make them remember fire and destroying it completely makes them forget it immediately. Once the user makes the picture disappear(unless it's destroyed), the effect takes place. Inspired by that power Idea made me in that one thread.

Yo, guys. I'm in need of help with something. I'm trying to choose what quirk I should give to my teacher character, as the current one that I was going to give him I feel is a bit too strong. So, please help me and give me your opinions on these quirks below.

Virulent Mass - His original quirk, which allows him to host a sentient 'flesh-like' monster within himself like Tokoyami Fumikage. The monster typically takes the appearance of a malleable and grotesque mass of black, white and red colors that the user can manifest and shape so long as it is attached to him. It boosts his strength and durability. It's effected by negative emotions, growing stronger as they get stronger at the cost of the host's control.

Blue Pyre Degree - An emitter type quirk capable of allowing the user to generate blue flames, at the cost of the user's body temperature. Body temperature decreases depending on the extent of the flame generation, with small flames costing a single degree while large forest fire-like ones are to cost upwards to ten to twenty degrees. The user is not able to manipulate it, just generate, however is not effected by the flames.

Warper's Eyes - An emitter type quirk allowing the user to create warping portals at any location so long as they see the location directly with their eyes, like how a portal gun works. The users are capable of creating a total of four portals, with both eyes being able to individually create two portals that are linked to each other.

Molecular Shift - Emitter, like most of these. As well as basically a One For All rip-off. A quirk that allows for the user to energize the molecules within their own body or any object, even gas, upon direct contact, which would in then cause them to vibrate, or 'shift'. Though despite how it sounds as if it doesn't do much of anything at all, but in actual practice it is a power that is both dangerous to the user and any that get hit by it.

Photographic Memoir - Also emitter. Allows the user to create pictures out of thin air of other people's memories upon direct contact, and these pictures can be used as a means to manipulate the specific memory of the person. By scribbling on it, he can modify it to have the memory be changed, burning some parts makes them forget a specific part of the memory or make them remember fire and destroying it completely makes them forget it immediately. Once the user makes the picture disappear(unless it's destroyed), the effect takes place. Inspired by that power Idea made me in that one thread.
Photographic Memoir. Easy.

Warper's eyes seems like a great one to me. It has inheret limiations and good synergy with other quirks. Photographic Memoir is meh as a quirk here, and it falls under mental trauma for it's effect, so it's subject to the results of the voting. Speaking of which... I should get to that.

d76.png

I'd go with warper's eyes. Good synergy with others and sounds pretty cool. :v

I like the concept of 1, but it's like Tokoyami's quirk (unstable af). Warper's Eyes is not only a fantastic name for a quirk, but is also is a well balanced and decent quirk. 3 sounds a bit to overpowered unless there are some hefty limits (I know this is for a teacher but still). Photographic Memoir is also a good idea in theory, and personally I like it, but it is also subject to controversy. So if I were to pick one for you, then I'd pick Warper's Eyes (cause the name is cool and the power is well balanced and decent).

I'm finally home! The barbecue was great and I also watched the Death Note Netflix movie.
I actually liked it. :V
Wouldn't a halfling work better? or a goblin :V?

thanks for your opinions, and it seems that Warper's Eyes is the one with the most attention. personally, i myself think it's a real great quirk with potential. it's also the one that's the oldest on the list, as i made the concept a few days after getting hachiman accepted.

and I've finally decided on a quirk for akira.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back