Boarding School For the Abnormal

UltraYuseke said:
Yeah, kinda have Yuri takin' classes that don't even match up with her inability to speak, y'know. She'll be havin' trouble in some of her classes, though she's takin' them for the reason she can't use her voice.
Pfft, I didn't even notice

Choir, poetry, English? She's gonna have it tough. All to get her voice back though. Plus dance twice a week, regardless of 'er useless legs.

This person thinks she'll get better at RPing within a few months ._.

UltraYuseke said:
Choir, poetry, English? She's gonna have it tough. All to get her voice back though. Plus dance twice a week, regardless of 'er useless legs.
Oh gosh lol Poor thing.

Those were all 'her' choices. Hey, if you wanna get your legs back in working condition, and learn to use your voice once more, gotta do somethin' that involves them. One thing she'll be screwed with though's sculpting. Dunno how she'll do that while sitting down n' with somewhat weak arms.

Oh god, reading the stuff she writes made my heart ache. Not only is she incompetent, well at least that is still understandable due to her being a noob, but she demands stuffs to the gm and the other rper such as to not post more than 5 pages while she's away or to make the minimum post count to one liners.

Oh god. Oh god. This is why I just ignore her but I could tell she was irritating everyone else. Who cares if there's 5 pages to get caught up on??? It's a freaking role play. People are gonna wanna write omg. It's common sense.

Also, @DivineParadox I fixed up the Neutral Characters tab for the kiddies :) You can go ahead and work on that if you want.

I just realized, Isaac is the only 7th year student, and Nic is the only(?) 7th year teacher that aren't just NPC's. Oh boy, looks like they're stuck with each other xD

But srs, Are the classes just mixed? ._. Because Isaac isn't going to look too smart surrounded by a bunch of Munchkins, unless I just have him be an assistant, and bug all the other teachers xD

Mits said:
I just realized, Isaac is the only 7th year student, and Nic is the only(?) 7th year teacher that aren't just NPC's. Oh boy, looks like they're stuck with each other xD
But srs, Are the classes just mixed? ._. Because Isaac isn't going to look too smart surrounded by a bunch of Munchkins, unless I just have him be an assistant, and bug all the other teachers xD
Oh god xD NIC. His sanity will just... Deteriorate.

I have no idea ._. I made Anya the health teacher. Maybe he can annoy the shit out of her too?

Isaac is just going to be the death of your characters, Isn't he? xD I could always make him a student-teacher for the kiddies.

I'd like to see Isaac interact with Anya and NOT have it be about him wanting to murder her lol.

Mits said:
Isaac is just going to be the death of your characters, Isn't he? xD I could always make him a student-teacher for the kiddies.
I'd like to see Isaac interact with Anya and NOT have it be about him wanting to murder her lol.
Apparently :P LOL Isaac? Work with kids? Oh, that'd be the day.

Are you sure it's not supposed to be "and NOT have it be about her wanting to murder him"?

xD This is a different Isaac we're talking about lol. Not 35 year old Rip-your-throat-out If you look at him the wrong way Isaac.

Lord, Lets just hope they can not try to kill each other. xD I don't know what powers Anya had beyond healing, and I'd rather not have Isaac find out for me lol.

Mits said:
xD This is a different Isaac we're talking about lol. Not 35 year old Rip-your-throat-out If you look at him the wrong way Isaac.
Lord, Lets just hope they can not try to kill each other. xD I don't know what powers Anya had beyond healing, and I'd rather not have Isaac find out for me lol.
Heh

Himiko might burn, freeze, electrocute, explode, implode, or spin some'n in a tornado till they puke if anybody does somethin' like try and kill another.

Alrighty ^^

@NotAllThatCreative @Mits

Done with all my charries, Teresa and Kathryn are siblings but both unaware of the situation they're in, so it'll be interesting to see how they react to each other in school xD Lauren is a closet brat.

That is, if my charries gets accepted ^^

@PoisonousCupcake @Shadow Alpha @CrimsonEclipse And I cant think of anyone else to tag....

Anyway, Here's an update on the school uniforms that nobody asked for! Featuring Isaac... yet again. With cape, and without cape. And now with Child.

big_ass_thing_2_by_mitscommissions-d89ik2j.png

big_ass_thing_by_mitscommissions-d89ijvh.png

Loving it. <3

Oh, I know your pain @Mits . My tablet is that super tiny Wacom that was only like $99 Or $69... One of the two. Leetle baby tablet that has a broken pen. The nib on it sticks and makes lines all over my drawings. :c

DivineParadox said:
Loving it. <3

Oh, I know your pain @Mits . My tablet is that super tiny Wacom that was only like $99 Or $69... One of the two. Leetle baby tablet that has a broken pen. The nib on it sticks and makes lines all over my drawings. :c
The part of my tablet where I draw is like, All shiny from the constant use *Sweat* I'm a pencil and paper person, but If I'm hungry, all my drawings go to hell ;3;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back