Boarding School For the Abnormal

Well, now we all do xD I was 14/15 when I first started to RP lol I was terrible and still am terrible somewhat. So I can understand the struggle of being inexperienced.

Haha, you're fine I don't know what you're talking about. I just get lazy sometimes, like, I want to write but I don't want to type. If that makes sense.

I struggle with some punctuation lol I can make longer posts but I get so lazy. It makes total sense. That's how I am a lot of times.

xD I think you use them fine. I only know where to put them because I was in AP English freshman year and my teacher hammered punctuation into us. Like we spent a week on apostrophes. Apostrophes! And people were still failing the tests! x.x

xD Oh no. That's sad. Since I'm homeschooled, I don't have crap like that. My teachers only care that you try to put a paragraph down and they're happy lol Apostrophes are so easy though omg xD

Right! Oh my god... It was so painful. It was a sophomore level class too! Ugh, I hated it. I wish I was home schooled, just so I could have started college earlier. I was supposed to graduate early but my school didn't allow it. ._.

Oh hell no xD That's just... That's sad. If you're a sophomore and don't know how to use apostrophes, you seriously need to take an English class or something. I was supposed to graduate last year but I got myself in trouble and haven't passed 2/5 of graduation tests so I'm hoping this is my last year of high school lol

It really is. Those kids in there were like the top echelon of students too. It was a stupid school all around. Math was really the only thing they seemed good at. The people in my AP Calc class were good at it, just couldn't write. xD ;;

Damn, that really sucks. I wish you luck. I'm still having trouble finding a damn college that has what I want to do.

Oh no xD That's pretty sad. The high school I used to go to was full of nothing but idiots. They were all ghetto teenagers that smoked pot and got into fights all the time lol Me and Mits were one of the few normal ones.

What is that you want to do? If you don't mind me asking.

Yeah, we had a lot of pot smokers and mostly hipster/emo wannabes.

Physics. I want to teach it to high schoolers for a while then do lectures. Maybe do talks at colleges. I really, really love science. I could go on for hours just talking about the subject itself, not even delving into a type of science.

The same at my school lol

Ooh, physics. That subject confuses me lol You and I both wanna do the same thing but I'd rather work with History xD I could do the same. Go on and on about history for hours and not be bothered.

Yeah, mostly theoretical. Like the whole theory where every possible outcome is there until you look at it to actualize it. Some people's brains can't handle that kind of thinking, not saying those people are stupid, because they are not.

History is neat, I do like history quite a bit I just never had any good teachers that I kept. I moved every year during high school.

I know I wouldn't be able to handle that kind of thinking very well xD Doctor Who has quite a bit of physics to it so that's enough for me lol

I know a lot about the French Revolution, The Romanov family, Marie Antoinette, Marilyn Monroe... Lately I've been reading about Anne Boleyn and her history. She has a very interesting background. I like the more tragic stories of history lol

Tragedy does seems to be more attention-grabbing. I never could really get into Doctor Who honestly. A lot of my friends rave about it but it's just hard for me to get into shows in general. I'm extremely picky. About a lot of things, really. ._.;

Doctor Who is good but if you think about it, it's extremely weird xD I like it but I barely watch it anymore. I'm more into Once Upon a Time and Sleepy Hollow. Those are good shows. But, lately, the fan base of OUAT are hating on the writers because of the Frozen arc. In truth, it's their fault for begging for it lol I liked it though. It's very interesting. Now they're entering in Cruella De Vil, Ursula, and bringing Maleficent back.

Oh my god I've always loooved Malficent. Ever since I was a little-one, and the new movie made me cry I loved it so much.

My friend got me to watch the first season of American Horror Story and I really enjoyed it. My fiance and I are working on Lost Girl, but he works far too often.

This one of the scenes with her in it. I'm so happy she's coming back! [media]

[/media]
Never watched American Horror Story but I've heard it's really good lol

CrimsonEclipse said:
Is there a different CS for the headmaster?
No but I would use the teachers sheet.

But, the one thing I hate is that she just randomly died and became a zombie in the beginning of season 2 ._. She went after Hook and to this day, I have no idea how the hell he got away from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back