Boarding School For the Abnormal

D: Oh noes.

I really hope this rain turns into snow. c: It's been raining since this morning and I want it to be snow so bad.

Right! Ever since I've moved here snow has eluded me and it's making me sad. I'm from up north, like Alaska, North Dakota north, so I miss snow. ;~; It rarely snows in Delaware. :P

Pfft ;-; Snow in Ohio doesn't last long... I wish it did but it doesn't. I'd love to live somewhere where the snow actually lasts long.

Right? North Dakota was the best. Snow up to our roof, we had to tunnel. c: We made snow houses instead of snow men. I can make muddy snow men here, for a day if I'm lucky.

So, because I have no life, I made Tori in the Sims 4. >>

12-10-14_12-46nbspAM_zps61fcf2ef.png
12-10-14_12-43nbspAM_zps2bdee8c4.png

12-10-14_12-47nbspAM_zps6ca52cc1.png

12-10-14_1-02nbspAM_zpse7374719.png

That's not what I meant xD

I was thinking that we could have them have the same classes {the 6th graders} at the same time {my classes}, so the schedules match up?

{Doing an essay, so I'll probably see your reply tmrw.}

@NotAllThatCreative

What was it you said you wanted to discuss with everyone? ._. Or did that already happen, and I missed it.

Also I'm going to take a test, so no immediate response should be expected from me ;3;

I was thinking of adding a younger group to the character sheets. Kids basically. Like there's a part of the school for younger children that are just discovering their powers and such.

Kids .3. that sounds pretty cute...

Would students be able to tutor them or would there be teachers for that? .3.

Cute .3.

Don't mind me, but I'm just imagining what it'd be like if Isaac became a teacher for the little ones after he graduates xD

We never really discuss what happens to them after they get out of school ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back