Boarding School For the Abnormal

Mits said:
The part of my tablet where I draw is like, All shiny from the constant use *Sweat* I'm a pencil and paper person, but If I'm hungry, all my drawings go to hell ;3;
I've seen it firsthand too xD

And, in real life, you'll die over this, she tends to droll a lot, snorts when she laughs, and drinks a shit ton of Monster xD She's a beautiful person in real life. Love ya, Mits.

NotAllThatCreative said:
I've seen it firsthand too xD

And, in real life, you'll die over this, she tends to droll a lot, snorts when she laughs, and drinks a shit ton of Monster xD She's a beautiful person in real life. Love ya, Mits.
Got to hell lmao xD

See, if I draw on paper I hate it. I'm working on something right now and I'm not 100% hating it so it's not being touched. I don't want to ruin it. Lol, but if it's on the computer I scribble like a fiend. I abuse layers so hard. You can see the scribblies from my tablet.

c3760cbc-b547-499d-8a8e-16c1195684bb_zps6c925287.jpg

And all that fur was hell with the scribblies.

I just got really thin lead for my pencils so I have a lot of room for error lol. I can draw a line 1oo times and not worry about it looking messy lol Shh. It's my secret.

We're like opposites xD I don't like digital as much, and I prefer tradtitional because I'm just more confident.

You do Animal anatomy better than I do. .3. I always screw up around the paws. They end up 100 miles long.

Isaac's got winged eyeliner strong enough to kill a man. That's his real power.

I like the way you do Paws :>

Animals are just... Pppfpfjfj I can't do them very well xD As sad as it is, I'm just so used to drawing Isaac, that they all look like Isaac if he had a fursona.

DivineParadox said:
I like Mits' more. >>
I've been drawing since I was in... 5th grade xD I just... looked at A LOT of tutorials.

This was like, 4... years ago I believe??? Still 100 miles long Lmao

aemilius_lol_by_canadaismyhat-d2z5awm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back