Boarding School For the Abnormal

I don't mean it in a serious way :P I'm just wondering who's gonna have Nic for their first class, heh. Kasimir's not early as bad as Nic. I just wanna see how my two lovely characters would take on being a teacher.

@NotAllThatCreative

Is it to late to join this Rp seems interesting, also is the snobby rich girl part still open and if so must this charecter be a powerless human or can it be a mystical creature also. Also how often must I post? You can usually expect ( 10-50 ) posts per Rp from me a day of people reply to what I post, and if I'm not preparing for a big MTG or yu-gi-oh tournament. :-)

Not too late :) We just started the first day, literally. Mythical creature. There are next to no humans in the school. I would guess maybe either five or less than. Not sure.

I will probably create the snobby rich girl as a human with powers of some sort. I would like to take the cheerleader as well and make them twins if that is fine with you. @NotAllThatCreative

I don't know why, but I'm not getting alerts on things I watch unless I'm tagged, so I haven't seen any of these replies so far. Would I still be able to try to jump in, or no.

@NotAllThatCreative

Sorry I fell asleep last night. 3am and today I have finals. XP Bluhhhhhhhh...My final today is in my third period, sociology, and I haven't paid a shits worth of attention the entire semester since my narcolepsy fucks with me every third period and I end up napping a majority of the period since no one tries to wake me up which it both good (because I get irritable when woken by someone I don't like) and bad (since I don't know what's going on). -facepaw-

Can we discuss it tonight? Mits won't be on until then. She has school and then she'll be over here.

@Memios Bonavich it's not good to sleep during class, silly.

Alright, I don't mind. I'm gonna go ahead and work on a post.

Alright, I don't mind. I'm just gonna finish these cs' for another rp, and then I'll start working on a post for Alex and Teresa.

Thank you. I believe the students need a consistent schedule and I've noticed that a few don't have that. But anyways, I'll put a bug in Mits' ear and see what she thinks about it.

NotAllThatCreative said:
Thank you. I believe the students need a consistent schedule and I've noticed that a few don't have that. But anyways, I'll put a bug in Mits' ear and see what she thinks about it.
Yeah, I put a bug in Miyu's ear a while ago. Didn't end well for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back