Boarding School For the Abnormal

Do what you feel is going to make you happier. Why not hang out with Mits? Of course, I can't control what you do.

Lol, good to know ^.^

Oh, and Happy Birthday!

Mine passed already... ;-;

And that is why I said it now.

You're welcome! If I knew you in real life, I would get you a present but...

It seems that's not the case :P

Lol okay, NATC.

I want to get a new PC, but I have to have all A's, and respect. (No flaws...) Why, I'll NeVER get straight A's. And I'm full of flaws. Picky, inpatient, lazy, can be rude, and much more.

(Wanna know a secret?

I LIKE CHOCOLATE...)

Ooooh Assassin's Creed, eh? I want to get into it, but I NEED that new computer first. That's my first goal. Next is to get video games, which is a 'backup plan' just in case I don't get it. Or both. I plan on getting video games once I know I have a really good computer, and then get a console (and not over heat it this time...). Yeah, to think someone as unorganized as me would plan something like this. :P

This seems appropriate right now

[media]

[/media]

PoisonousCupcake said:
Ooooh Assassin's Creed, eh? I want to get into it, but I NEED that new computer first. That's my first goal. Next is to get video games, which is a 'backup plan' just in case I don't get it. Or both. I plan on getting video games once I know I have a really good computer, and then get a console (and not over heat it this time...). Yeah, to think someone as unorganized as me would plan something like this. :P
I love Assassin's Creed omg. I blame Mits for telling me about it. I'm asking for a desktop for Christmas but I know I won't get it :( So I won't play AC Unity until I get a desktop.

Aww... That sucks.

So, Ultra and I had a discussion on anime, lol. Just thought I'd bring that up :)

Memios Bonavich]I'd be happy to talk in PM. :P [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10668-notallthatcreative/ said:
@NotAllThatCreative[/URL]
It's fine. I'm sorry I ranted. :c Sometimes I get fussy over things, NATC witnessed that a while back. xD I just realized how open I am about things. ;~; Huh. @The Empress of Ice
Thank ya, dear.

A heads up, guys. Since today is, well, my birthday, I'm gonna be kinda busy. I always get busy on this day as odd as that sounds. So if I don't reply until late tonight, don't fret. I'll be back tomorrow if I can managed to squeeze some time in to get on my computer.

Alright. I decided there were a few more things to add to my new character, so disregard the 'finally finished' part. Also, happy birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back