Boarding School For the Abnormal

Tell her I said thanks! xD

When in my head: OMG lol so funny xD

My facial expression: :|

I'd like to know as well.

Isaac's currently be a sadistic bastard in our private RP >_> Poor guy decided to kidnap his crush's fiancee and lock him while he gets to spend time with her.

I kiiiiinda wanna bring Trent into this one as a teacher. Like physical ed or something.

But I'm not too fond of bringing other characters into different RPs.

NotAllThatCreative said:
Pfft. Not when said crush is pregnant and over emotional xD
Oh geeze. That'll do it.

I dunno, I'd have to tweak his personality a bit. I don't want him to be that stereotypical gym teacher who hits on the students. Or everyone for that matter.

Yeah, exactly.

He's very... passionate? Like when he feels something he FEELS it. Be it rage, sadness, or.. erm, attraction.

Not to mention time/age is kinda pointless when you live forever.

He's sooo fun to RP as. In the RP I made him for he's the head of security for an asylum that aims to turn mythical beings as human as possible, defanging vampires, slowly weening nature spirits from nature etc..

He's also a really freaking old demon that makes a pact with each owner of the asylum to help them live longer. Or other demony things.

If you wanna read the RP I can link you. If not I will take no offense. lol

Haha, yeah. I'm excited to really show him off. He's just starting to show his true colors in the RP since it's fairly new. He's my new favorite. c: I've been drawing him non-stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back