Boarding School For the Abnormal

Who... Alex? If that's who you mean, then the owner of the RP gave her a second chance. >.<

\(._. )/

Yeah... So, she has a big problem when RPing.

The one liners are real right now.

And I'm like: DETAILS!

Well... I guess I'll have to deal with it. At least I have this RP, lol.

xD okay. I just don't feel like typing for the actual RP at the moment. This goes for every RP I'm in... I have no motivation right now. Even when I'm writing a story, I come up with ideas. Oh, how I hate when this happens, lol.

I just feel like eating dinner. (I have no idea WHY I said that...)

Aww, that sucks. My real life friends are being so boring, lol. Why must they be so busy?

xD They say they have SO much homework... But I have the same classes as them. I finish so easily, and today we had almost none today (Surprisingly...). Yet they say they have SO much homework. *Facepalm*

True... But I'm the only one who can stay up until 8p.m, apparently. (L0l, Just kidding! But really....)

Thank you. c: I'm drawing again, that's why I said that. I binge draw. Another of my character Trent. c: He's pretty.

Just remembered I need to post. Ooops.

Lol, okay. Like I said before, I have no motivation right now ;-;

Lol, can't do it. I need at least 2 hours to wake up. Unless it's after 8. Then I'll be up and ready. Everyone calls my fiance and I vampires because he works overnight and I might as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back