Boarding School For the Abnormal

Not in real life friends, like Internet friends. It's a term my friend and I came up with for people we get along with... On the Internet. She's Admin on the RPing site she's on.

He wasn't nearly as bad as her. To be completely honest, I tolerated him better than I did her. She got on my last damn nerve and it pissed me off. I can't handle being around noobs. They piss me off lol

I'll get to it when I get back later today. Right now, I don't have enough time to really make a post/think of ideas for the post.

I literally made that char for a RP just because I wanted to escape Alexis. Otherwise, that would've been done some time next week.

Well, technically modified Himiko to suit the RP, but still... did that to escape Alexis.

I may not have long posts today, I can't use my computer. My parents saw that my grades were dropping in science, (and math, but that was because I missed 2 days..) so they said they have to see all my homework before I go on. Luckily I got an A+ in P.E! The unit was volleyball :3

UltraYuseke said:
I literally made that char for a RP just because I wanted to escape Alexis. Otherwise, that would've been done some time next week.

Well, technically modified Himiko to suit the RP, but still... did that to escape Alexis.
How about we just kick her? Or just ignore her. I'm looking for another RP as well, just because of her.

Well, I have a few RP ideas in mind if we need something else to do for the time being. That Alexis person is killing me. I'm surprised that nobody's reported her.

PoisonousCupcake said:
I may not have long posts today, I can't use my computer. My parents saw that my grades were dropping in science, (and math, but that was because I missed 2 days..) so they said they have to see all my homework before I go on. Luckily I got an A+ in P.E! The unit was volleyball :3

How about we just kick her? Or just ignore her. I'm looking for another RP as well, just because of her.
Well, join the one I just edited Himiko for, if you're fine with tryin' out a large RP and aren't already in it.

NotAllThatCreative said:
Well, I have a few RP ideas in mind if we need something else to do for the time being. That Alexis person is killing me. I'm surprised that nobody's reported her.
I'm wonderin' the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back