Boarding School For the Abnormal

Yeah, I'm good too. I just... What we're learning something a little too hard for my poor, sleep deprived mind. I'd do better if I had all my energy. And I have no math homework this weekend, surprisingly.

Scientific notation. I'm in middle school, so... But anyways, I get it more now. I posted in the RP, by the way, but you knew that already. So, what was the first Anime you've watched?

My first anime...? Well, that'd be tough, as it's been far too long since I started. I mean, I don't watch anime all too much, though I've seen a good few.

Mine was Naruto, I started a couple years ago. Then, I watched a lot more.

You know my character Nice from the asylum RP, right? He's from an interesting anime called Hamatora. Two seasons, twelve episodes each. Quite the interesting anime. Of course, I changed Nice's past for the RP.

I prefer short anime. Naruto's fine and all, but it's just too long. Long anime tend to drag out everything unnecessarily. I can suggest a few other good anime that're a bit short.

True. I'm almost done with Shippuden, so that's something. So long ;-; I have like 15 episodes left.

I kinda ignore the fillers, unless they look interesting. I HATE fillers with a burning passion.

I come on and check this everyday at least since I run a RP of my own, I would go ahead and do the speech for the others so they can respond. Because I'm pretty sure not everyone is going to be on at once. But that's just my two-cents. I'm roaring to go~!

@UltraYuseke

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm finally, FINALLY done with all my essays, all my freaking exams and allllll of that schnitzel shit called school. So expect a huge post from me within the week :)

Oh my fucking god. Thank the lord I told her to go away. The stupidity is too much for me to bear.

Also, @PoisonousCupcake , I read this and had to laugh : I listened and now I'm kinda friends with NATC.

This is practically me right now with that Alexis person thing.

97337fde2b0741740d2004ef0fa9906f4f220891cf14e66151cf189223ed0fa5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back