Boarding School For the Abnormal

It takes me an hour at most. When I get up, I tend to lay in bed for a half hour listening to music and then I get my butt out of bed. I wake up after an hour or two unless I went to bed really late that night. In that case, it takes me forever to wake up.

Haha, yeah. I just stay up for the fun of it. I can pull many all-nighters, which is just me on the Internet or spinning on an office chair. \(._. )/

I'm just lazy- wait, no. I'm just motivated to do nothing. (Most of the time when I'm not doing anything like school, chores, ect.)

I just... I don't have any motivation whatsoever if I don't take a certain medicine each day (I don't have any mental problems. It's physical). So I become a literal zombie if I don't take my medication xD It's horrible omg. My mom gets all huffy and everything else.

Lol, I don't have to take medication. I'm just me. A girl who sits on her computer on her free time, and loves to eat. (Not TOO much, lol)

But I'm relatively good at sports... I passed my volleyball test with flying colors today. o_O

Aside from my allergy medicine, I only have to take three medications and that's it. *shrug* I sit on my computer 24/7 >_> Even when Mits is over here.

Whoo!

Lol xD So, does Mits just talk or go on the Internet as well? I'd go on my phone in that case, honestly.

I have to deal with French classes. I was hoping for more language options at my school, but I guess not :/

So, yeah.

Look up "The Almighty Loaf".

Character Name:

Loafus Crust

Currently Unkown, but refers to itself as a male.

Currently Unkown.

Being a source of sustenance.

Strengths:

Talking and looking at things.

Weaknesses:

Carrying heavy loads and moving.

General Appearance:

Appears to be a fairly thick, 1-foot-long loaf of bread with a pair of googly eyes attached to the end of the loaf. It also appears to have creases that it uses as a mouth for communication. The entire loaf of bread is mounted upon an unremarkable metal tray that seems currently impossible to detach from the loaf of bread.

(Side note: The loaf seems unusually fluffy for a standard loaf of wheat bread. It also makes a slight "Squeak" when you press it down.)

Talents:

Limited telekinesis, Telepathy and displays a large amount of knowledge in a wide range of subjects, from Interior Design to Baking.

Inabilities:

Any range of movement outside of mouth and eye movements are impossible for it.

Fears:

Has a crippling fear of ovens and butter.

General Personality:

Aloof, generally detached from current events and has a child-like curiosity when it comes to inter-personal interaction. It appears to be painfully honest, no matter the subject.

Inner Personality:

He's actually a very powerful deity entrapped in his warm, fluffy prison. He refuses to share this information with anyone, because he feels like it would jeopardize the plan he's laid out.

History:

It all started when a rather powerful sorcerer decided to bake some bread by hand for he felt that he needed some practical skills to use in the event that he loses his powers. When he pulled the bread from the oven, he felt an overwhelming sense of power emanating from the loaf of freshly baked bread. Compelled by curiosity, he decides to add a pair of googly eyes and a mouth-like fold to the front face of the bread. Immediately, the plain confection springs to life, babbling all sorts of inane gibbering and spasmodically moving the googly eyes. Horrified, the sorcerer attempts to incinerate the possessed bun, but the flames simply bounced off the smooth, brown exterior. All of a sudden, amidst the chaos and telekinetically thrown objects, everything stopped. Suspended in frozen time, a bright, blinding light engulfed the nearby surroundings and then disappeared as quickly as it appeared. Immediately after, time resumed it's standard pace. From the debris of the chaos that previously ensued, the loaf levitated above the ground, emanating and aura of immense power. The Loaf looked upon the sorcerer that released it and uttered three ominous words that would haunt him until the end of time: "I have returned."

But why bread? I... W-what has the world come to? It seems that bread is not to be messed with. (Post was posted. Me: o_O)

Bread... We underestimated it.

(No but really, I'm inspired to make a CS like that xD very unlikely that it'll be accepted, sadly.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back