Blue Mountain High School

"Come on." he said with a smile. "This is my mothers room." he said. he looked down. His mothers room was a beautiful purple color. with photos all over her walls. "She loved taking photos." he said.

He looked at Flower. He smiles. "This is our balcony. You get the best view of the stars." he smiled as he led her out side.

Flower looked around and then smiled as she looked around. "This house is awesome!" She said looking around. She looked back at him and smiled.

The sun started to set. The sky was turned into a beautiful display of pinks and oranges. "So beautiful." he said looking at Flower. "Just like you." he leaned in.

Flower smiled and the grabbed him and kissed him this time a bit longer. She pulled back after a while blushing. She backed up. She looked down and then back at the sunset. "It is beautiful."

Flower looked down again. "yeah..." she said glancing around but didn't look up. She rubbed her arms feeling very nervous all of a sudden. She ganced up at him and then sighed as it started to get dark. At least she didn't have anyone at home to worry about her.

"It's getting kind of late. Maybe I should get you home your parents must be worried about you." he said. He didn't want her to go but he should walk her home.

Flower shrugged. "I don't have any parents, they died and my older sister is away on business, so it's just me for a week or two." she said still looking down. "maybe it would be a good idea to go home, I don't know." she said really not wanting to leave either. She didn't know what to do though.

"Well if it's just you why don't you stay here for the time being?" he suggested. "If you I can stay here with you." he said with a smile.

Flower looked at him. It would be nice not to be alone almost every month. She nodded. "I guess so...." She said rubbing the back of her head thinking about it. She liked it here, alot however being in the same house with her newly found boyfriend...alone. SHe looked at him and then sighed. "It would be nice...but I'm not sure I like the idea to much. I mean it's not like you're that kind of boy but..." She trailed off and then sighed. "I guess I really don't want to be alone, I've been alone without even a pet for about three weeks now...and my sister said she'd be even longer. I don't think she's coming back soon because she really doesn't care about me. Still though..." She added and then trailed off again. She sighed and looked at him and then looked down. She had a terrible life so far, and being alone was a killer for her.

Leo looked down. "..." He really cared for her and he felt bad for her. In his mind no girl should be alone...ever. "Well if you think it's a bad idea for us to be here alone then I could ask my dad if it's cool if you come stay with us." he suggested.

"No problem. Just let me give him a text." he said pulling out his phone. A few minutes later he got a text back. "Dad said you can stay. The only thing it's going to be us and my maid." he said with a smile.

Flower looked at him and nodded. She cleaned all the time, it didn't bother her at all. She was just happy to have a place to stay for a while. She hugged him tightly happy. "Yes thank you!"

Flower smiled and then nodded and then started to head for the front door. "Ok." She said looking at him. She held his hand tightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back