Blue Mountain High School

Flower awoke and then slowly sat up. She blinked and looked around. She stretched out her arms and her legs. As she got up she stretched out her arms, her fingures getting caught in her hair. She giggled a bit and got dressed and then brushed her hair out. She went downstairs.

Flower blushed and then smiled at him. She giggled and then looked down. She put her hands behind her back and then looked at him. "Thanks." She lightly kissed his cheek. "You look good this morning as well."

Flower smiled and then looked around. "Soooo...how about some breakfast? If you have eggs and baccon I can cook." She smiled and then looked at the ground.

Flower smiled and then shrugged. "I don't care....anyways, didn't your dad say I had to be your maid to stay here?" She giggled a but and looked at him. She smiled.

Flower rolled her eyes. "Well I really don't want to be, a bother...I should really do something, to earn my keep around here." She looked down and let her hair fall infront of her face. She sighed and then looked at him. "I don't want to be...useless around here."

Leo walked over to her and moved her hair behind her ear. "Well you don't have to feel useless. That's why we have our maid." he smiled. Then he gave her a kiss.

Flower smiled and looked at him. She looked down again. "Hm...so what does your father do for a living? I mean if you can afford a maid." She frowned and then smiled a bit.

Flower smiles and nods. "I see..." She chuckles and then looks around. "That's cool, although it seems to keep him away a big." She said and then frowned looking at him.

Flower looked at him. "I never did...." She said leaning against the wall and then crossed her arms. She sighed and then looked at him. "Of course, he's home sometimes and you got a maid." She chuckled a bit.

Flower looks at his hand and then at him. "Late? Late for what?" She asked looking at him. She managed not to blush at the touch of his hand on hers.

Flower walked slowly to school. "Um, a lot better since I....I wasn't scared of being alone." She made her hair go in front of her face. She smiled only slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back