Blue Mountain High School

Flower looked at him and then nodded. She smiled and then looked down. "Yes...you certainly helpped me out, I wish I could repay you. You're so kind."

Flower smiles at him and nods. "Alright then." She said very quietly and continued to walk. She looked at the school and then seemed a bit more nervous.

Flower nodded and looked at him. "Yeah...sorry...just get a bit nervous at school...is all." She looked at the school and then slightly smiled.

Flower looked at him and then tightened her grip on his hand. She smiled at him and then nodded entering the school.

Flower went to her own class. Much to her own surprise not to many people were paying attention on her. She smiled lightly and took her seat.

Leo sat down. He didn't really like this class very much. He hated it more because he was away from Flower. She was the only thing he could think of.

Flower sighed as the class seemed like forever, of course after this one she will have classes with Leo. She smiled a bit and waited for the bell. When it rang she got up and rushed for her next class.

Flower looked around and then ram. She was rubbing her head on the ground. Now she had a bunch of eyes on her while she looked at who she had bumped into and she smiled quite awkwardly. "Oh sorry....Leo." she said smiling.

Flower chuckled. "Well neither was I so I guess it was both of our faults." She got up slowly. "I bit of a painful wake up call huh?" She giggled and then looked at all the people watching her and then let her hair fall in front of her face blushing alittle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back