Blue Mountain High School

Flower blushes even more. "..." She looks down and then looks at him. She looks at him and then shifts. "I see..." She looked around and then down.

The bell rings. Leo looks up. "Well looks lunch is over. Thank god we have one more class then we're out of here." he said with a smile.

Flower nodded and got up. She stared at the floor and then looks at the doorway. "Yeah..." She looked at him smiling a bit.

Flower nods and looks at him. He didn't seem so shy now. Right now she was freaking out on the inside. She walked to her last class. She really liked him, and he camplements her which is why when she walked into the class her blush was still plain to see. She quickly hid it thinking about what just happened in the lunch room. She felt happy, shocked, and shy all in one. Shy she was use to though.

Leo walks into his last class. Tech class. He was good with his hands he should do good in this class. But once the teacher started to talk he drifted off into his own world. the only thing he could think of was Flower.

Flower listened to the teacher and sighed deeply. She looked at the teacher and sighed thinking of how she was kissed twice today.

Leo was asked a question. he answered it correctly even though he didn't pay any attention. 'I just want to get out of here' he thought.

Flower waited for class to end it seemed to be taking forever. She just wanted to see leo. SHe sighed waiting, then the bell rang. SHe was out!

Flower shrugs. "Well I think there is a dog park near by I always love to visit." she said with a smile and then looked down pretty excited to hang out with him.

Flower looked at him and then nodded. She slowly walked looking at the ground. She was happy yet alittle nervous about standing so close to Leo. She glanced at him and then down. He was a lot more outgoing around her it seemed while she was still pretty shy.

Flower looks at him and shakes her head no. "No i guess this is still a bit new to me is all." she said still walking. She looked at the ground.

Flower nodded her head slowly. "Yeah I mean...um...I've never gotten to close to a guy before." she said looking at the ground. She continued walking thinking to herself about how this all happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back