• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I suppose you would be the judge of that." Crowley said, as he looked at the naked half-breed on his lap. "Vous avez dit plus difficile cette fois-ci, non? Êtes-vous sûr que votre cul pouvez le prendre? Je ne veux pas que vous rentrez chez vous avec une boiterie ou quoi que ce soit."

[/QUOTE]
f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg

Lyrev leaned forward and bit Crowley's neck. Hard.

"Mon amour ... si je peux aller quand je quitte cette salle je serai très déçu." He kissed Crowley again and pulled him up,dragging him to the bed. "I want you to make good on your word tonight. End my ass."

Last edited by a moderator:
Rukia said:
c89d94e66e694775878635f0b1751df4.jpg

"Mon amour ... si je peux aller quand je quitte cette salle je serai très déçu." He kissed Crowley again and pulled him up,dragging him to the bed. "I want you to make good on your word tonight. End my ass."
(HOLY SHITTU)

((Well, I'ma try to catch up.)) @Gabriel97 @Rukia

K'tal remained calm during the bullet storm, knowing none of them would hit. He was actually calm during most of the fight, being able to dodge most of Alucard's attacks. It was only when Alyiah was threatened when he decided to take action. He sprinted up to Alucard and delivered a spinning kick to the face, launching him across the floor. K'tal's eye began to burn violently with red and the shadows around him. "You would dare have the audacity to lay harm on her!?" His voice went back to a demonic tone. K'tal resumed his assault with a barrage of punches from both him, and the shadows around him, attacking Alucard from both sides. He finished off the combo by summoning two ginormous shadow fists to launch Alucard off to a wall. After that was finished, K'tal warped to Alyiah and checked her for wounds. "Are you okay," he asked her, but without changing his voice or eye color, "are you hurt anywhere badly??"

Alucard

Alucard took all the hits, but his body regenerated quickly soon afterwards. He would begin to laugh, returning to his original form, saying: "Ability Restriction enabled." He would walk up to them, kneeling down and biting Alyiah's neck, giving her blood back. He would then get up and say: "Congratulations...your power is immense." with a smirk. He would then send a bat outside, with a message. He would ask: "I have a plan, K'tal, and I need someone powerful as you to succeed."

@MightBeASithLord

Rukia said:

"You wish is my command." Crowley said, before looking around in his pants, then looking in his nightstand. He turned back to Lyrev with an exasperated look. "Putain, je ne peux pas trouver un préservatif. Avez-vous une?" He asked, sorta embarrassed.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"You wish is my command." Crowley said, before looking around in his pants, then looking in his nightstand. He turned back to Lyrev with an exasperated look. "Putain, je ne peux pas trouver un préservatif. Avez-vous une?" He asked, sorta embarrassed.

[/QUOTE]
(A condom? gay sex with condom? really dude, ASSES cannot make babies.)

Gabriel97 said:
(A condom? gay sex with condom? really dude, ASSES cannot make babies.)
(But diseases,dude. Also,a dick will enter an ass easier if it is involved in a condom. Tip of the day.)

c89d94e66e694775878635f0b1751df4.jpg
Alyiah held onto K'tal,feeling like she would fall down if she didn't. But when Alucard gave her the energy she had back,she nodded to him.

"I'm...all right. Don't worry."

She didn't feel too well,but didn't want to show weakness in case they had to fight against Alucard once more.

Lyrev laughed at Crowley's embarrassment. Walking over to him,he wrapped his arms around the demons waist.

"Je suis déçu. A demon of lust with no condoms lying around? Outrageous."

A condom was one of the things that Lyrev could conjure,and it appeared in his hand now. That trick never ceased to be useful.

"Don't ask me how I learned to do this. That minotaur is still crying up to this day. Anyways,back to the bed."

He slapped Crowley's ass and pulled him to the top of his body with a smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rukia said:
Lyrev laughed at Crowley's embarrassment. Walking over to him,he wrapped his arms around the demons waist.
"Je suis déçu. A demon of lust with no condoms lying around? Outrageous."

A condom was one of the things that Lyrev could conjure,and it appeared in his hand now. That trick never ceased to be useful.

"Don't ask me how I learned to do this. That minotaur is still crying up to this day. Anyways,back to the bed."

He slapped Crowley's ass and pulled him to the top of his body with a smile.

(I'm writing the dirty shit in French by the way. You you wanna know what he said, Google Translate that shit.)

"Ou préférez-vous si je l'ai fait sans un? La dernière fois que je suis arrivé, je ne possède pas de maladies, et vous avez dit que vous l'aimez rugueux. Le seul problème est ce que je fais quand nous aurons fini. Mais c'est à vous, monsieur 'Ruin mon cul'." Crowley said with a smile, before giving him a kiss.

Lyrev felt his mouth fill with water as Crowley teased him. He was having some trouble to hold himself and just wanted to jump at the demon. But that idea was awesome...

The condom turned to ashes in his hand and he brushed them away from the bed.

"Faites votre pire,ma chérie. J'entends beaucoup parler,mais mon cul est encore négligé."

Rukia said:
Lyrev felt his mouth fill with water as Crowley teased him. He was having some trouble to hold himself and just wanted to jump at the demon. But that idea was awesome...
The condom turned to ashes in his hand and he brushed them away from the bed.

"Faites votre pire,ma chérie. J'entends beaucoup parler,mais mon cul est encore négligé."

"Comme vous le souhaitez. Laissez-moi savoir si vous vous sentez un peu .. complète." Crowley said as he started the fun.

Fade to black...

@Gabriel97 @Rukia

K'tal nodded, and blushed at Alyiah's grip on his arm. "It's okay," he said softly, "rest, please. You need it." He sat her down gently on the floor and stood between her and Alucard.

He glared at Alucard for his methods of propaganda, which were controversial at least. Although, he was relieved at how Alucard wasn't willing to fight anymore. K'tal didn't feel like going all out. His voice and eyes slowly reverted to their natural state. "Well, for starters," K'tal said with disdainful tone, "I'd recommend more passive methods of recruitment. Y'know, ones that don't involve hurting innocent bystanders." He took a pause the process the link between him and the ghouls. So, he was the cause of the rising ghoul count. Taking this offer may help fix that issue. "But," K'tal said in a semi-engagement stance, "I'm listening."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back