• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

@Rukia

K'tal picked Alyiah up and they warped back to the hotel room. Back in the sweet sanctuary. K'tal walked over to one of the queen beds and slowly laid Alyiah down. He took some time to examine her beauty, because, now at least, it wouldn’t be too awkward. He walked back to the kitchen and prepared two glasses of water. One for her, and one for him. True, he didn’t need water, but it would be nice to have a glass every now and then. K’tal left Alyiah’s glass on the night stand next her bed before he called for room service. “Hello, I’d like to order room service? Room 1633. Some steak please. Medium rare. Sides? Um…” What would a demi god like…eh, take no chances. “No sides, please. Okay, thank you.” Shortly after the call, the food had arried. K’tal used his mind control to get out of paying before he brought the food to Alyiah’s room. He placed the food on a table next to a window and sat by Alyiah, watching over her intently.

f2b440b571417e869b1e8f502f401629-d3ighpe.jpg
Lyrev smiled brightly at the promise that this wasn't his last time with Crowley. He didn't seem to notice the hesitation in Crowley's tone as he nodded,obvious fondness in his eyes.

"That sounds like fun,old man. But yeah,you're right. I should probably take a break so I can use my legs again one day. Let's head for the mansion,okay?"

He walked out of the shower and pulled a towel,drying his hair and body with some laziness. When he was finished,he started to pull the clothes over his body.

"I am ready when you are,mon cher."

c89d94e66e694775878635f0b1751df4.jpg
"Wake up,blood from my blood.I'm sorry that I allowed that vampire to touch you. It won't happen again,even if I have to travel through the realms to reach you."

---

Alyiah's glow slowly returned to her body,making the room shine with a soft colour and making the temperature warmer.

Opening her eyes,Alyiah blinked with some confusion until she recognized the place she was in. For a second she thought that she was back to Altaria,but that sadly wasn't true.

She still felt the sensation of the dog's teeth against her neck. Rising one hand,she touched it distractedly.

Turning to the side,she noticed the eyes of K'tal resting upon her. It made her blush lightly. He looked at her like he saw something beautiful.

Alyiah rose from her bed and walked over to him,holding his face between her hands so she could inspect him.

"Did Alucard harm you? That would be unacceptable." The worry was obvious in her tone,even though she knew that K'tal could very well defend himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rukia said:
Lyrev smiled brightly at the promise that this wasn't his last time with Crowley. He didn't seem to notice the hesitation in Crowley's tone as he nodded,obvious fondness in his eyes.

"That sounds like fun,old man. But yeah,you're right. I should probably take a break so I can use my legs again one day. Let's head for the mansion,okay?"

He walked out of the shower and pulled a towel,drying his hair and body with some laziness. When he was finished,he started to pull the clothes over his body.

"I am ready when you are,mon cher."

Crowley was about to grab Lyrev by the hand and have him teleported back to the mansion, but stopped. He had spent three whole weeks practically glued to Soren's side. And he was a bit homesick. It had been about three months since he had been back home, and he was just getting used to being back in his old flat. He imagined that there could only be so much of himself that Soren could handle, and that his boyfriend might need a break.

"No. You know what, I'm staying here for one more week. It's been too damn long since I've been home, and with all of the shit that has happened, I deserve a bloody holiday. Lyrev, would you like to stay here with me for a week? I'll call Soren and tell him about my plans. I'm sure he'll understand."

Lyrev turned to Crowley,surprise marked in his expression. A quick look of fear crossed his eyes,but it was suppressed fast enough that it barely seemed like it was there at all.

One week with Crowley walking around,being the gorgeous and sarcastic demon that he was. One week of being close to him,having moments together. That was longer than he had been with anyone.

That would fuck him up.

So of course,being the masochistic demon that he was,Lyrev nodded with a smile.

"Sure,why not? There are about...five hundred positions that we haven't tried yet. One of them involves hanging in the ceiling. Can't wait to try it!" He hesitated for a moment,looking down at Crowley's pocket. "But yeah,ask Soren first."

Rukia said:
Lyrev turned to Crowley,surprise marked in his expression. A quick look of fear crossed his eyes,but it was suppressed fast enough that it barely seemed like it was there at all.
One week with Crowley walking around,being the gorgeous and sarcastic demon that he was. One week of being close to him,having moments together. That was longer than he had been with anyone.

That would fuck him up.

So of course,being the masochistic demon that he was,Lyrev nodded with a smile.

"Sure,why not? There are about...five hundred positions that we haven't tried yet. One of them involves hanging in the ceiling. Can't wait to try it!" He hesitated for a moment, looking down at Crowley's pocket. "But yeah,ask Soren first."

Crowley took his phone out of his pocket and called Soren. It went to voicemail. Crowley figured that Soren was probably sleeping, so he left a message. "Hey baby. I'm just calling in to tell you that I'm going to be gone for a week. I'm in London, and I kinda got homesick. So seeing how you and I probably both need a vacation, I decided that it would be kinda healthy for our relationship to take one, you know? So go out, get drunk, have sex with some stranger, and I'll be back with a few pounds toffee in a week. Älskar dig!"

After hanging up, Crowley looked over at Lyrev. "What now?"

@Xan

Lyrev smiled as he turned around and walked to Crowley's window. The city was pulsating with life,a welcoming invitation for anyone who wanted to explore it.

"How about you show me your city? There are lots of things that I haven't seen in London." He approached Crowley,whispering in his ear. "And then I'm going to fuck you up in the Queen's bed. Let's hope the room is empty when I teleport us there."

Rukia said:
Lyrev smiled as he turned around and walked to Crowley's window. The city was pulsating with life,a welcoming invitation for anyone who wanted to explore it.
"How about you show me your city? There are lots of things that I haven't seen in London." He approached Crowley,whispering in his ear. "And then I'm going to fuck you up in the Queen's bed. Let's hope the room is empty when I teleport us there."

"Maybe not the Queen's bed, since I am in the House of Lords, but maybe my bed will do?" Crowley said with a playful smile, as he squeezed the half-breed's crotch, before walking to the fridge and grabbing a beer.

Lyrev gave Crowley a disappointed stare,but it eventually turned into a chuckle.

"All right. I guess your bed will have to do,but don't complain when I break it."

He sat on a chair with a sigh,looking up at Crowley's ceiling.

"It has been really long since I made an entire population believe that doomsday is coming. I miss the good old days." He turned to Crowley with a smirk. "I bet you have some good stories. And if you don't,I will be disappointed."

Rukia said:
Lyrev gave Crowley a disappointed stare,but it eventually turned into a chuckle.

"All right. I guess your bed will have to do,but don't complain when I break it."

He sat on a chair with a sigh,looking up at Crowley's ceiling.

"It has been really long since I made an entire population believe that doomsday is coming. I miss the good old days." He turned to Crowley with a smirk. "I bet you have some good stories. And if you don't,I will be disappointed."

"If it's stories you want, it's stories you'll get. Now come sit on my lap, and I'll tell you one." Crowley joked, as he fell back int his comfy leather chair. "You are french, right?" Crowley said as he arched his back, causing in to crack.

Lyrev shifted in his chair to look at Crowley,an ironic expression in his face.

"Sure,daddy. And don't tease me with that lap,I've been thrusting against it for the last four hours or something."

He didn't resist Crowley's smug eyes and actually walked over to sit on top of him.

"Yes,I am French. Well,technically I was born in the Realm of Mischief. But I grew in the human world."

Rukia said:
Lyrev shifted in his chair to look at Crowley,an ironic expression in his face.

"Sure,daddy. And don't tease me with that lap,I've been thrusting against it for the last four hours or something."

He didn't resist Crowley's smug eyes and actually walked over to sit on top of him.

"Yes,I am French. Well,technically I was born in the Realm of Mischief. But I grew in the human world."

"I didn't- nevermind." Crowley said, as he welcomed the half-breed into his lap. "You know the Reign of Terror? That was me. Not to brag but, Marie Antoinette? Amazing in bed. Not as great as you, though."

Crowley, who was a bit out of his head, pulled Lyrev in for a passionate kiss. He didn't know what went through him at that moment. Maybe it was because of the way Lyrev fit into his jeans, or maybe it was because it was the way he had playfully called him 'daddy'. Either way, Crowley was the one ready to pay Lyrev back for his 'service'.

Lyrev rubbed his eyes,leaning against Crowley's legs.

"Maria Antonieta? But she was-"

He stopped talking as he was pulled forward and felt the pressure of Crowley's mouth against his. He immediately groaned with need and start to reach for the demon's pants,completely ready to have another round with him. Living with Crowley was proving to be a challenge of how long they could keep away from Crowley's bed. So far the overall time was pretty short.

MightBeASithLord said:
@Rukia
K'tal picked Alyiah up and they warped back to the hotel room. Back in the sweet sanctuary. K'tal walked over to one of the queen beds and slowly laid Alyiah down. He took some time to examine her beauty, because, now at least, it wouldn’t be too awkward. He walked back to the kitchen and prepared two glasses of water. One for her, and one for him. True, he didn’t need water, but it would be nice to have a glass every now and then. K’tal left Alyiah’s glass on the night stand next her bed before he called for room service. “Hello, I’d like to order room service? Room 1633. Some steak please. Medium rare. Sides? Um…” What would a demi god like…eh, take no chances. “No sides, please. Okay, thank you.” Shortly after the call, the food had arried. K’tal used his mind control to get out of paying before he brought the food to Alyiah’s room. He placed the food on a table next to a window and sat by Alyiah, watching over her intently.
(who said you could teleport away?)

Alucard

Alucard noticed them warping away, he would melt into the ground, as the puddle appeared in their room. The puddle reformed into his body, saying: "It's rude to go away without saying bye." with a teasing tone. He would lean on the wall, looking at K'tal and the demi-god, waiting for a response.

@Rukia @MightBeASithLord

Rukia said:
Lyrev rubbed his eyes,leaning against Crowley's legs.

"Maria Antonieta? But she was-"

He stopped talking as he was pulled forward and felt the pressure of Crowley's mouth against his. He immediately groaned with need and start to reach for the demon's pants,completely ready to have another round with the demon. Living with Crowley was proving to be a challenge of how long they could keep away from Crowley's bed. So far the overall time was pretty short.

"I told you. I'm a bad man who has lived for a long time." Crowley said with a smile, willingly letting the half-breed's hand wander. "Je devine que vous voulez vous remplissez-moi maintenant, hein? Je ne vous arrête. Je vais gratter le dos, tu grattes le mien. Ou dans ce cas, je vais foutre le cul et le remplir avec mon sperme, et vous baise la mienne et fais la même chose. Avons-nous un accord, sexy? Mais cela devra être la dernière fois avant que nous sortons dans la ville."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I told you. I'm a bad man who has lived for a long time." Crowley said with a smile, willingly letting the half-breed's hand wander. "Je devine que vous voulez vous remplissez-moi maintenant, hein? Je ne vous arrête. Je vais gratter le dos, tu grattes le mien. Ou dans ce cas, je vais foutre le cul et le remplir avec mon sperme, et vous baise la mienne et fais la même chose. Avons-nous un accord, sexy? Mais cela devra être la dernière fois avant que nous sortons dans la ville."

[/QUOTE]
(btw What mansion are you going to?)

Gabriel97 said:
(btw What mansion are you going to?)
(None. Crowley lives in London, so he decided to take a vacation to finish filling his quota. Lyrev and Crowley are gonna bang really quick before they go out into town. You can talk to them afterwards, though.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](None. Crowley lives in London, so he decided to take a vacation to finish filling his quota. Lyrev and Crowley are gonna bang really quick before they go out into town. You can talk to them afterwards, though.)

[/QUOTE]
(A demon could be of huge use for my plan > :D )

Lyrev smirked as his hand stood in the middle of Crowley's pants.

"Tout pour vous,mon cher.Ne vous inquiétez pas,je ne me lasserai jamais de vous avoir sur moi.Mais cette fois, je suis celui qui va vous montrer à quelle profondeur je peux aller à l'intérieur de ton cul."

He grabbed Crowley and tossed them both against the bed,rolling the demon over so he could be on top. He pulled his pants away and pushed himself to the bed.

"Less talking,more fucking."

Rukia said:
Lyrev smirked as his hand stood in the middle of Crowley's pants.
"Tout pour vous,mon cher.Ne vous inquiétez pas,je ne me lasserai jamais de vous avoir sur moi.Mais cette fois, je suis celui qui va vous montrer à quelle profondeur je peux aller à l'intérieur de ton cul."

He grabbed Crowley and tossed them both against the bed,rolling the demon over so he could be on top. He pulled his pants away and pushed himself to the bed.

"Less talking,more fucking."

"Je veux me sentir dans mon estomac." Crowley said, removing the rest of the clothes the two had on. He was going mad with lust. He had never felt like this before.Something about Lyrev made him this way. It was probably the half demon part of him. You see, incubuses like Crowley and Lyrev's father emit pheromones that attract humans. But when another incubus is attracted by the pheromones, they go absolutely insane. "Puis, après que vous me faites, je vais vous bascule sur et foutre jusqu'à ce que tu pleures." The demon's breathing started to quicken, and his heart began to beat in his chest. He might be going too far, but he couldn't stop. And he wouldn't stop. "Je ne me soucie pas si elle prend toute la nuit, cette chambre va être peint en blanc. Est-papa clair?"

(Damn I decided to put you guys latest posts in google translate and just damn... Wtf.. Im not doing that again.. ._.)

Libra259 said:
(Damn I decided to put you guys latest posts in google translate and just damn... Wtf.. Im not doing that again.. ._.)
(I told you. You wanna talk dirty in chat? Do it in french!)

Libra259 said:
(Dude, come to the Hellsing's Mansion.)

Alucard

Alucard, not getting an answer, decided to go back to his mansion, sitting on the throne and waiting there, for the waited to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back