• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

(Lmao that is exactly why we put it in French don't do that)

Last edited by a moderator:
demon_horns_scythe_man_art_99578_1080x1920.jpg
Lyrev could feel the desire coming from Crowley,the sensation being almost tangible. His own lust reacted to it,begging Lyrev to take Crowley and make him scream.

Incubuses. Lyrev's heart quickened as he felt his own demon side going crazy.

Truth is,Lyrev had wanted to fuck Crowley until he begged for mercy since the moment he had met him.

"Je ne vais pas arrêter jusqu'à ce que tout ce que vous pouvez penser est ma bite à l'intérieur de vous. Je ne vais pas arrêter jusqu'à ce que tu cries mon nom et l'ensemble du bâtiment peut nous entendre."

He was usually sweet and slow when taking people. But not with Crowley. To Crowley he was giving all of him,just to make sure to leave his mark on the demon.

He didn't even notice that he had shifted to his demon form. It didn't seem important. Time for some fun.

-Fade To Black-

Rukia said:
Lyrev could feel the desire coming from Crowley,the sensation being almost tangible. His own lust reacted to it,begging Lyrev to take Crowley and make him scream.

Truth is,Lyrev had wanted to fuck Crowley until he begged for mercy since the moment he had met him.

"Je ne vais pas arrêter jusqu'à ce que tout ce que vous pouvez penser est ma bite à l'intérieur de vous. Je ne vais pas arrêter jusqu'à ce que tu cries mon nom et l'ensemble du bâtiment peut nous entendre."

He was usually sweet and slow when taking people. But not with Crowley. To Crowley he was giving all of him,just to make sure to leave his mark on the demon.

He didn't even notice that he had shifted to his demon form. It didn't seem important. Time for some fun.

-Fade To Black-

((Dis gon' be kinky))

@Rukia @Gabriel97

A grin grew on K'tal's face when he saw Alyiah's light return to her. "Oh, finally," he said with a sigh of relief, "I thought you'd never wake up. To be perfectly honest, you came back just in time." He hopped off the bed and brought one some steak to Alyiah. "I don't know how demi-gods work when it comes to nutrients, so I just bought steak." He played with his hands nervously, hoping he had guessed right.

In the midst of his nervous hoping, he called to Alucard through vampiric telepathy, Hey, sorry, I'm a bit preoccupied with taking care of someone you assaulted. Can you just tell me your proposition now, or send me a letter?

MightBeASithLord said:
@Rukia @Gabriel97
A grin grew on K'tal's face when he saw Alyiah's light return to her. "Oh, finally," he said with a sigh of relief, "I thought you'd never wake up. To be perfectly honest, you came back just in time." He hopped off the bed and brought one some steak to Alyiah. "I don't know how demi-gods work when it comes to nutrients, so I just bought steak." He played with his hands nervously, hoping he had guessed right.

In the midst of his nervous hoping, he called to Alucard through vampiric telepathy, Hey, sorry, I'm a bit preoccupied with taking care of someone you assaulted. Can you just tell me your proposition now, or send me a letter?
Alucard

Alucard would simply think the answer: "It was a test, and you passed it. Come here as soon as you can."

He would then drink a glass of red wine, lighting a cigar and smoking it. His teeth were still dripping in blood, golden blood.

c89d94e66e694775878635f0b1751df4.jpg
Alyiah chuckled at K'tal's apparent fear of offending her.

"Don't worry,you didn't get it wrong. Human food is a wonder that is widely appreciated through all the realms. And even if you had gotten something that I don't like,I would still appreciate the gesture." She sat by his side with a smile,rising her amber eyes to meet his look. "I also appreciate what you did for me when Alucard...did his testing. It is complicated to fight while in this form."

She tasted the steak,noting that it was cooked in a perfect way.

@Gabriel97 @Rukia

K'tal smiled and patted Alyiah's head. He was so glad to see her back to consciousness. "No problem. Besides," he said with a cheeky tone, "a princess deserves a suitable body guard, and what better body guard can there be other than the oldest vampire in existence. Also, i'm fine, he didn't land a single finger on me." K'tal sipped his water before hopping off the bed.

He replied to Alucard, But, I'm busy taking care of someone that you attacked with your hounds. The least you can do is explain yourself to your elder, who has a whole digit on you. At the very least, send me a letter of brief synopsis regarding your proposition. Due to all the intangibility and teleportation, I'm quite exhausted, so I won't doing that again for some time.

Claudine walks down to the main floor of the library. She was quite happy but now didnt know what to do. That weird mist like hologram cloud thing stuck in the back of her head. She was almost certain it had nothing to do with her but yet again he could of done it when they were alone so she wouldnt of seen it. Either way she was curious but she grabbed a book off the shelves like usual and sat down on the couch. Time to learn more about magic and maybe my mother. She thought.

MightBeASithLord said:
@Gabriel97 @Rukia
K'tal smiled and patted Alyiah's head. He was so glad to see her back to consciousness. "No problem. Besides," he said with a cheeky tone, "a princess deserves a suitable body guard, and what better body guard can there be other than the oldest vampire in existence. Also, i'm fine, he didn't land a single finger on me." K'tal sipped his water before hopping off the bed.

He replied to Alucard, But, I'm busy taking care of someone that you attacked with your hounds. The least you can do is explain yourself to your elder. At the very least, send me a letter of brief synopsis, and I'll come to you when I get it. Plus, all the intangibility and teleportation has left me quite exhausted, so I won't doing that again for some time.
Alucard

He would sigh, cutting off the telekinetic communication and warping into their room. "You know, the test was passed, but I am still thirsty." He said with a maniacal grin. He would slam open the door, walking outside and going into the restaurant. He would take out his guns, starting to shoot repeatedly at everyone he saw, draining each one that he had killed.

K'tal sighed and followed Alucard to his little slaughter fest. "I'll be right back," he said to Alyiah before leaving. He looked at the innocents Alucard had slain. How disgraceful... Nonetheless, K'tal wasn't in the mood for a fight. "Okay, first off," K'tal said to Alucard in an irritated tone, "real polite. They were just enjoying themselves. Second off, didn't you say you had a plan, and you needed someone strong to help you carry out the plan? Isn't that why you tested me." K'tal sighed before asking, "Also, would you pass me glass of blood, please?"

MightBeASithLord said:
K'tal sighed and followed Alucard to his little slaughter fest. "I'll be right back," he said to Alyiah before leaving. He looked at the innocents Alucard had slain. How disgraceful... Nonetheless, K'tal wasn't in the mood for a fight. "Okay, first off," K'tal said to Alucard in an irritated tone, "real polite. They were just enjoying themselves. Second off, didn't you say you had a plan, and you needed someone strong to help you carry out the plan? Isn't that why you tested me." K'tal sighed before asking, "Also, would you pass me glass of blood, please?"
Alucard

Alucard would chuckle, tossing at him a body. "Drink." He would get up, walking to him and whispering in his ear: "I am searching Incognito."

Rukia said:

-Fade To Black-

Crowley woke up the next morning, only to see that his bed was in splinters, the curtains were torn off of the wall, and there was a rather large hole in the door. "What the bloody hell happened last night?" Crowley said, rubbing at his head. His bottom was rather sore, and so was his groin. Lyrev was nowhere to be seen. He looked under his sheets, found that he was naked, and came to the conclusion that his quota was probably filled. The demon bent over to grab a pair of boxers, but found that they had become as hard as a rock. "Ew." The devil said, before standing up to grab his robe. He needed a cup of coffee and a cigarette.

Alyiah chuckled at K'tal's description of himself. Her laugh sounded sweet,like a warm and calming day. She unconsciously leaned against the vampire's hand when he touched her.

"My bodyguard? That is an interesting concept. I'd prefer to call you my friend,if you don't mind."

Again,the presence of Alucard interrupted their conversation and K'tal left. When she found herself alone,a presence seemed to touch her mind. It was very familiar,and Alyiah wondered what her father wanted in this realm. She allowed him to take over the control of her body and walked into to the restaurant.

A blinding light took each one of the person Alucard had killed. They rose from the ground,having life returned to their bodies. Alyiah waved her hand and they ran away.

Alyiah turned to the vampire and stared ironically at him. When she spoke,her voice was obviously not her own.

"Alucard. So you keep killing to fill your own desires. How pathetic." Her eyes turned to the blood on the ground. "You may do as you may with the mortals,I don't have the right to interfere. But my daughter is another story. I don't care about spending a few centuries paying for my interference. I will come to this realm and kill you if you touch her again. I don't think you want to have a God as an enemy."

Lyrev left Crowley's room in his demon form,his feet straying a few inches from the ground. Behind him,enormous black wings helped him to float around. He turned to Crowley with an annoyed frown.

"I think I went a bit overboard last night. I'm stuck into this form until I calm down."

He had to admit that the situation was funny. Crowley made him go crazy. Literally. He laughed as he sat in a chair,looking completely out of place. A demon relaxing in an apartment.

Rukia said:
Alyiah chuckled at K'tal's description of himself. Her laugh sounded sweet,like a warm and calming day. She unconsciously leaned against the vampire's hand when he touched her.

"My bodyguard? That is an interesting concept. I'd prefer to call you my friend,if you don't mind."

Again,the presence of Alucard interrupted their conversation and K'tal left. When she found herself alone,a presence seemed to touch her mind. It was very familiar,and Alyiah wondered what her father wanted in this realm. She allowed him to take over the control of her body and walked into to the restaurant.

A blinding light took each one of the person Alucard had killed. They rose from the ground,having life returned to their bodies. Alyiah waved her hand and they ran away.

Alyiah turned to the vampire and stared ironically at him. When she spoke,her voice was obviously not her own.

"Alucard. So you keep killing to fill your own desires. How pathetic." Her eyes turned to the blood on the ground. "You may do as you may with the mortals,I don't have the right to interfere. But my daughter is another story. I don't care about spending a few centuries paying for my interference. I will come to this realm and kill you if you touch her again. I don't think you want to have a God as an enemy."

Alucard

Alucard looked at the girl, chuckling and putting his hands in his pockets: "Come on then, I still didn't face an enemy worth of my time." He said, extremely sure that he would easily beat him (he would). He would then smirk, adding: "All these people had terrible sins on their backs. I can see them clearly." He said, his eyes glowing of a red soft light. His smirk became a little bit more maniacal: "I guess you want to know what is my plan, K'tal."

"Alyiah" snickered at the comment. She had no doubt that the vampire couldn't stand in a battle against her. Even the huge power she showed in this realm wasn't a quarter of what the God could do.

"Good luck on that,vampire. You have no chance against me even if I hold back. But keep holding onto your ignorant assumptions. They fit you."

She smiled and shrugged at his comment.

"They are humans,of course they sin. If you are taking out the sinful,maybe consider killing yourself next time."

She turned around and left the room,not waiting for a response. She had said what wanted to say,and didn't want to spend more time than necessary with the people from Earth.

Rukia said:
Lyrev left Crowley's room in his demon form,his feet straying a few inches from the ground. Behind him,enormous black wings helped him to float around. He turned to Crowley with an annoyed frown.

"I think I went a bit overboard last night. I'm stuck into this form until I calm down."

He had to admit that the situation was funny. Crowley made him go crazy. Literally. He laughed as he sat in a chair,looking completely out of place. A demon relaxing in an apartment.

"Tell me about it. I'm surprised either of us can actually walk. Vous étiez assez soif hier soir, si vous attrapez ma dérive. Ma bite est non seulement un peu de paille, vous savez ce droit? Et aussi, je pense que je pourrais avoir besoin d'une serviette. Tu m'a laissé un peu pleine nuit dernière, et il commence à fuir. Et je suppose un peu de moi est toujours en vous." Crowley said, as he made himself a cup of coffee. The sun was bright, and for some odd reason, it was pissing him off. Maybe they would go out and go shopping for some food. Crowley was planning of cooking today. He hoped Soren was having some fun without him.

"Où avez-vous appris à utiliser votre langue comme ça?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back